"And how can I get one?" I asked.

"Actually, from me!" He said as he handed me a z-ring. "So are you ready for this?"

"Yes!" I said quite excited.

My first trial was inside of Verdant Cavern. Me and Hala were walking inside as three Yungoos started attacking.

"Electra, I choose you!" I shouted as we got ready for battle "Electra, use quick attack!"

She imeadiatly did what I said knocking one of the Yungoos out. The other two used tackle.

"Electra, escape using quick attack and then use electroweb!" I commanded. Electra used the quick attack which made the Yungoos collide with each other and then she used electroweb that made the Yungoos unable to move.

"Now finish it off with a thunderbolt!" I said as Electra fainted the two Pokémon. "Nice job, girl!"

"You think that it is done already?" Hala asked.

I suddenly felt something behind me. I turned around only to see a Gumshoos. But this one wasn't a normal one... This one was so much bigger!

"That's the totem Pokémon" Hala said "If you want to move to the Grand trial, better defeat it!"

"Ok... Electra, let's do this!" I said "Electra use Iron Tail!"

She did what I said but the Gumshoos resisted it and used bite.

"Electra! Are you ok?" I asked worried.

"Please use my special ability now or this won't be easy..." Electra said as she stood up.

"Alright then... Electra evolve into Raichu!" I said as Electra evolved out of nowhere.

Hala and the Gumshoos were shocked.

"Electra, use quick attack and then electroweb!" I commanded as she used the really fast normal-type move with the electric-type one after.

The Gumshoos was unable to move.

"Electra, use thunderbolt!" I said as she used thunderbolt and made the Pokémon faint. Electra went back to be a Pikachu at the end of the battle.

Suddenly the fainted Gumshoos got up and handed me a normalium-z (the z-crystal of the normal-type move).

"Thank you!" I thanked the Totem Pokémon as it left.

"How did your Pikachu evolve in battle and then go back to it's original form?" Hala asked quite impressed.

"She is an experiment Pokémon that my father gave me... I had no choice but to use her special ability..." I said.

"If you keep on training, you'll get even stronger! I want that Pokémon to be on the Grand Trial." Hala said almost if he was the one challenging me instead.

We then left as he went to he's house and I went to mine.

When we got there, it was around lunch time so we had to go to eat. After that, Electra and I took the opportunity to train our new z-move for the Grand Trial on my Aunt's big yard.

"Let's do this!" I said as Electra and I started to do the pose for the move so it could work "Breakneck Blitz!"

It was such a powerful move that even Electra got impressed.

"Did we do that?" She asked.

"I think so..." I replied impressed as well. "Let's keep on training!"

We spent all the afternoon training which got us really tired, so we went inside when Aunt Emma called us for dinner.

"So how was your day?" My father asked.

"It was awesome!" I said as I showed him my z-ring with the z-crystal there.

"Seems like you were having fun!" He said.

"She spent all the rest of the day training." My aunt said.

"Tomorrow will be my Grand Trial and I need to be prepared!" I said.

"You know what will help you to get even more prepared?" My father asked.

"What?" I asked him.

"A good night of sleep." He said.

So after dinner we went immediately to bed. We couldn't wait for the next day.