"Sexy" Annie said. I looked over at her. She was smiling at me.

"yes?" I asked with a slight smile.

"gimme a kiss😩" she whined. I kissed her lips.

"okay you ready to go inside now?" I asked her

"yeah but what are we getting?" She asked

"Ice cream sandwiches and Gatorades for both of us since we have a game to be at on Tuesday" I said

"we really have to get on a bus and go to north Cali high for a game" she said

"they could've fixed our schedule or something" I said

"for real" she said. We got out the car and went inside target. I wanted to see if I could fit in a baby seat in the basket cart. So annie recorded me trying to get in and she was just laughing at me and I almost got stuck so I got out and she stopped recording. She posted that on her story and tagged me in it. She captioned the video 'don't bring kids to the store guys🙄😂' rude😂. We're shopping now for real to get what we need. I'm recording myself right now on Instagram.

"best friend where you at?" I asked while looking at her from behind me. She looked confused.

"Best friend???" She said looking confused then walked next to me and saw me recording and she started laughing and I smiled.

"Julie come say hi" I said with a smile while looking at the camera. She got next to me again then I put her in the frame. She said 😗✌🏼.

"speak bitch" I said then we started laughing😂.

"heyyy guys I'm single hit my line" she said while doing the light skin face. I looked at her and she looked at me with a smile then was about to laugh so she ran off. I looked at the camera.

"kids these days" I said then stopped recording and posted all of that to my story. I know the fans are gonna be like 'are they dating?' Or 'they're dating definitely' we areeee but they don't know that😏😂. I wanna make us public already😩. So I can show off what's mine. I put my phone in my pocket. I turned around at annie. She was smiling at me from the other side of the ail.

"you single right?" I asked her

"no😂" she said while laughing and coming over to me.

"but you said that" I said

"bubby because they don't know we're together that's why I said that and I was being funny" she said with a smile

"that's not funny" I said

"are you really mad about this😂" she asked while laughing

"you know what it's whatever" I said. We got the stuff then checked out and got back in the car. We went back to my house and put the ice cream sandwiches and gatorade in the freezer. We went back upstairs and started doing our homework. We actually finished it before 4 so we started playing gta 5 together and eating. We played for 2 hours straight then my mom came upstairs and told me I need to clean my room because it's messy so I got off the game and I cleaned it while annie just laid in my bed and watched YouTube on her phone. Jordan came in my room.

"aye y'all wanna go get some frozen yogurt? It's on me" he asked

"who are you bringing this time?" I asked him. He chuckled softly.

"just my homeboy Derek" he said with a slight smile

"Julie do you wanna go?" I asked her

"yeah I'm down for free offers" she said while getting out of bed