'SMASH!!!!!!'

A gust of wind flew across the field and looked at the device Shota was holding and it said infinity.

"WOAH THE INFINITY SIGH HAS ACTUALLY POPPED AGAIN!"

"SUCH POWER!"

"Such a hot body...~" I knew who exactly said that last comment. I looked around and saw Mineta drooling. I gave him a devilish glare making him flinch and step back with fear.

It was Midoriya's turn so I went up to him and pat on his shoulder.

"Good Luck!"

He gave me a nod with a bit of pink on his cheeks and walked off to the circle.

"Midoriya doesn't seem to be doing so well in the tests. If he doesn't do well on this one then, he will be the one getting expelled." Iida said.

"Of course he's going to get expelled, he's a quirkless loser!" Bakugou said pointing in Midoriya's direction.

"Quirkless?! Didn't you here about what he did during the entrance exam?!" Iida asked.

I looked back at Midoriya and saw his arm glowing with red veins and threw it but the power went away.

"46 metres!" The robot shouted.

"I was trying to use it!" He said perplexed looking at his hands.

"I erased your quirk." Shota said with his eyes turned red while his hair and scarf were floating showing his goggles.

"Wait your the Pro Hero Eraserhead!" Midoriya said.

"Eraserhead?"

"Who's that?"

"I heard he is an underground hero."

"You are not ready, you don't have control over your own power. Were you planning to break your bones again counting on someone else to save you?" He asked.

"N-no that wasn't what I was trying to d-!" Midoriya got cut off by Shota using his scarf to wrap him up and bring him closer to him.

"No matter what your intentions are, you are nothing but a liability to battling. You have the same reckless passion like another hero I know. A person that saved a thousand people by himself and became a legend."

'Is he talking about my dad?!'

"I'm sorry Midoriya but with a power like that, you cannot become a hero." I gritted my teeth with the anger that was boiling up inside me.

"Hey are you worried about him because I'm not." A hand was rested on my shoulder and I flinched. I looked back and saw Aoyama. I decided to act dumb like I didn't know him and said...

"And, who are you?"

I looked back to see Midoriya throw the ball concentrating his power into his finger saying ....

"SMASH!!!!"

It made a gust of wind like I did but his finger was now left bruised. I was still proud of him.

"Finally he's shown his true power! Way a go, Midoriya!" I yelled putting my fist in the air. On the device it showed 705.3 which only 0.1 more than Bakugou's score.

"See Mr. Aizawa? I'm still standing!" He said with a determined smile on his face.

"This kid...!"

But then something I was supposed to expect but totally forgot was that Bakugou then came running at Midoriya clearly angry from the expression he was making.