I was cheering throughtout the whole song and I was a little surprised when Jade picked me up and spun me around. I laughed and cheered as she put me down. "Yeah! Yeah! Baby! What about that?! That was everybody on the list so to announce the Karaoke Okie winner tonight here is the  owner of the joint, one who signs my checks, Joey Burgingson!" The Dj said as we all cheered as an old man came on stage. "Hey everyone, some really great singers out there tonight, eh? But I think two girls stood out , so tonight's winners are Hayley and Tara!" The bald guy said as I stood up. "Oh shut up mate! They obviously paid you to make them win! Who's your daughter huh? Which one? Cause you should be disappointed in those untalented, fat headed bimbos!" I yelled. "Come on man!" Beck said. "These girls got ten times more applause then them!" Andre said. "Sit down!" The bimbo said. "I'll sit you down you little-" Jade had to hold on to me cause I was about to beat that girl into the ground. "Hey hey! I'm the owner of the club so I get to choose who wins!" The bald man said. "Thank you Dad" the bimbo smiled. "Dad?" Jade and I asked. "Wait, why would you call him Dad unless- I think he's her father!" Cat said. "Yeah no kidding" I grunted as the crowd booed. "We won cause we rock" The bimbo said. "Don't believe everything your daddy says!" Cat said. "Like when he tells you you are pretty" Jade said as I smirked up at Jade, my confidence bubbling now. "Okay that's it! You guys are banned from singing here ever again!" The bimbo said. "Yeah! Like we care!" I said, going outside.

"Hey Tori" I smiled as Tori opened the door. "Hi" Cat said. "Hello" Jade said. "We brought you frozen yogurt" Cat said. "Why? You know, Frozen Yogurt doesn't solve all the world's problems!" Tori said. "I told you to bring donuts" Jade whispered. "Why aren't you being nice?" Cat asked. "And why do you look disgusting?" Jade asked. "Jade!" I hissed. "What? It's true" Jade said. "Trina" Tori pointed at Trina, Robbie, Beck and Andre. "Oh" Jade, Ct and I said, looking at the scene. "Listen, we need to talk to you" Jade said. "It's really important" Cat said. "Okay go outside" Tori said as we stepped outside. Jade hung back and grabbed something but I couldn't tell what it was. "What's up?" Tori asked, eating the frozen yogurt. "Last night we went to Karaoke Dokie" Jade said. "These two girls were really mean to us" I said. "Jade level mean?" Tori asked. "No not that mean, but very mean" Cat said. "And they  cheated" I continued. "So cheated" Cat said. "They were trashing Hollywood Arts" Jade said. "Oh wait a sec, my mum's calling, you guys tell her the plan" I said, picking up my phone. Everyone, use Google Translator for this cause it's in Italian. "Ciao mamma! Oh dove sono? Sono a casa della mia amica Tori. Oh, é un'amica di scuola. Come sta Evie? Ancora in ospedale? Oh no! Stará bene? Non può ancora tornare a casa? Altri sei mesi?! Oh cavolo , quando finirà mai? Stasera vado al Karaoke Dokie con alcuni amici. Grazie mamma! Ti amo! Tornerò in tempo per cena! Ciao!" I hung up and the others looked at me confused. "What was that?" Cat asked. "Italian, now, are we doing the plan?" I asked. "I can't believe I'm saying this but yes, we are" Tori said. "We kinda added to the plan though" Cat said. "So what's new?" I asked. "You're gonna perform too but with a different disguise" Jade said. "What?!" I gasped. "We've never heard you sing before and it'd be fun!" Cat said. "No" I said. "Come on!" Cat said. "NO!" I yelled. "Please?" Cat asked, being realaly cute so I gave in. "Fine, But only cause you're cute" I said as Cat giggled.

"I look hideous" Tori said, sitting down and looking at herself in my mirror. "That's the idea, and there, a disgusting wig, an ugly nose, a beanie and some other junk and we look completely different" I said, looking in the mirror. "Where's your parents?" Tori asked. "At the hospital, looking after my sister" I said, putting on black high heels. "Why's your sister in hospital?" Tori asked. "You promise you won't tell?" I asked. "I promise, I've kept loads of secrets" Tori said. "Pinky promise?" I asked, sticking out my pinky. "Pinky promise" Tori said, pinky promising me. "Alright. When me and my sister were younger, we met Jade. Jade was like a sister to me and we did everything together. And then, my sister was playing with us one day, and I thought it'd be fun to climb a tree and then..it's all my fault" I burst into tears. "Woah! Why? What happened?" Tori asked, wiping my tears. "We were messing around and my sister tried to get down.. and then..s-she fell. Jade and I fell out after that because we had a big argument and we have hated each other ever since" I wiped my tears. "I'm so sorry" Tori said. "Well it's not your fault at least" I said. "And now your mascara isn't looking the best" Tori said. "Oh fudge" I groaned. "Don't worry, I'll fix it" Tori said, taking out her mascara.

Tori And I sat down at a table and started talking in our weird fake accents. We saw Cat and Jade talking to the bimbos and I smirked a little. "Hey ugly betties! Time to sing!" The bimbos said as Tori And I pretended to look confused.

Tori And I got on the stage and looked at the audience. "What's your names up at the mic there?" The Dj asked. "Louise Nordorph" Tori said with her fake accent. "Zoey Evans" I said with my fake accent. "What do you two want to sing tonight?" The DJ asked. "Um..we would like to sing..Freak the Freak out" Tori said with her fake accent. " Really? Are you sure? That's a pretty intense tune" The DJ said. "We'd like to sing it now please!" I said with my fake accent. "Alright, here comes Louise and Zoey with Freak The Freak Out!" The DJ said as the music started and Tori And I robot danced. Tori started off the tune.

Are you listening?
Hear me talk
Hear me sing?
I started singing and Cat and Jade gasped.
Open up the door
Is it less?
Is it more?
Tori started singing.
When you tell me to beware
Are you here?
Are you there?
I started singing again.
Is there something I should know?
Easy come
Easy go
Tori And I then proceeded to take our wigs off.
Not in your head
We flipped our hair trying to get it out of the cardigan.
Don't hear a word I said
We threw our wigs away.
I can't communicate
We took our fake glasses off and our fake nose off.
When you wait, don't relate
We finally got our hair out of the cardigans.
I try to talk to you
But you never even knew
We took our cardigans off, my torso was shown to be wearing a black net top with roses in it and I had ripped jeans on with black high heels.
So what's it gonna be?
Tell me can you hear me?
Tori And I went forward in opposite ways.
I'm so sick of it
Your attention deficit
Never listen
You never listen
I went towards Cat and Jade who were cheering like mad.
I'm so sick of it
I'll throw another fit
Never listen
You never listen
Cat and Jade got up while dancing as Tori And I jumped, me doing it miraculously in heels.
I scream
Your name
It always stays the same
I scream~
And shout
So what I'm gonna do now
Is Freak the Freak OUT!
Then there was the dance intermission and I spun around and waved my hands in the air. "Come on!" Tori yelled, coming over to Cat and Jade as I helped them both up on to the stage and we all went mad dancing.
Patience running thin
Running thin, come again
Tell me what I get
Opposite opposite
Show me what is real
If it breaks, does it heal?
Open up your ear
Why you think that I'm here?
Keep me in the dark
Are you even thinking of me?
Is someone else above me?
Gotta know
Gotta know
What am I gonna do?
Cause I can't get through to you
So what's it gonna be?
Tell me can you hear me?
I'm so sick of it
Your attention deficit
Never listen
You Never listen
I'm so sick of it
So I'll throw another fit
Never listen
You never listen
I scream
Your name
It always stays the same
I scream
And shout
So what I'm gonna do now
Is Freak the Freak out!
The crowd cheered us some much as we ended the song on the floor. Jade came up and spun me around and I laughed as Tori, Cat, Jade and I had a group hug. "Woah woah! Wait! Wait! " The bald man said. "Wait for what?" Jade asked, still having her arm around me for some reason. "The crowd haven't voted yet" The bimbo said. "Yeah! Okay, all those for Hayley and Tara! All those for Louise Nordorph and Zoey Evans" The bald man said as the crowd went wild for me and Tori. We all started randomly dancing with these strangers.

Sikowitz was singing and we were all cheering. He was pretty bad at singing but that didn't matter cause the crowd loved him! They were cheering like mad. "That's our teacher!" I managed to hit in through the cheers. Sikowitz then got water poured on his head and shook his head side to side. We all rushed up to him and gave him a group hug.