Part 2

2 years later

Y/n was placing breakfast on the table while Alastor was in the living room playing with Abigail. "Foods ready!" Shouted Y/n and Alastor picked up Abigail and brought her over to her chair and sat her down beside Y/n.

Y/n cut out small pieces of food and put it on Abigails plate to eat.

Abigail was chewing on the toy Charlie had gotten her along time ago, Y/n took it carefully away from Abigail wanting her to eat the breakfast she prepared.

"oops.." She said quietly as Abigail started tearing up.

After that Abi started crying her eyes out making Y/n panic.

"Shh, Shhh, there there" Said Alastor and picked up Abigail and started rocking her in his grasp. After Abigail calmed down he sat her down.

"Eat your food now darling" He said and Abigail Glared at Y/n making Al chuckle. "You get the toy after you've ate" Said Y/n and put the toy on the kitchen counter as Abigail pouted and started poking her food. 

"Its delicious Darling" Said Alastor making Abigail try it.

"Thank you" Said Y/n and wondered if Abigail was gonna eat it.

Abigail smiled and continued to eat making Y/n sigh with relief. After Abigail was done she reached out for her toy on the kitchen counter.

"Here you go dear" Said Y/n and gave Abigail the toy making Abi giggle.

"Thank you mommy" Said Abigail and Y/n's and Alastors eyes widened.

"Oh my god.." Said Y/n as Alastor picked up Abigail and spun her around in the sky with his magic.

"She said her first words!" Said Alastor happily as Abigail looked at him confused. "Alright put her down Al or she might throw up" Said Y/n and laughed as he put her down dizzy.

"I have to tell the others" Said Y/n and started texting on her phone as Al was playing with Abi.

'No she didn't.. Already?' Responded Amy to the text.

'That's Amazing!' Responded Charlie

'Oh my' Responded Maria

'Aww that's so cute' Responded Vaggie

and so it continued.

After alittle while there was a knock on the door as Y/n and Alastor where cleaning up after breakfast.

Y/n walked towards the door and saw Amy there with Wide eyes.

"She did?" Asked Amy and stepped inside the house.

"Yup she did!" Responded Y/n happily as they walked towards the kitchen where Abigail was playing with the toy happily.

When Abigail saw Amy she sent her a small glare and crawled towards her father not wanting to be close to Amy.

Abigail reached her hands up to Alastor wanting to be picked up by him but was instead picked up by Amy.

"Oh she's so cute!" Said Amy and Abigail looked at her with a '-_-' Face making Y/n laugh quietly.

Amy hugged Abigail tightly which she didn't return.

"Dada" She said and reached her hands out for Alastor instead.

Alastor walked over and grabbed Abigail away from Amy walking away with her. Abigail was hugging him while her head was in the crook of his neck glaring at Amy and giving her the middle finger which Amy didn't notice.

"Thats my girl" Said Alastor to Abigail as she giggled.

"I brought this, you must be tired" Said Amy and handed Y/n alittle bag of gifts.

"Who says I'm tired?" Asked Y/n and yawned clearly tired.

Amy Chuckled and walked towards the door.

"I'll see ya at work Y/n" She said and Y/n waved goodbye to her.

When She left Y/n walked into the room Al and Abi was in.

Abigail was on the floor playing with her many toys while Alastor was watching the news. "It's your turn to drop Abigail off at Lucifers and Liliths house today" Said Y/n and looked at Abigail.

Ever since Abigail was born Lucifer and Lilith had promised to take care of Abigail, missing having a child around since Charlie was all grown up now.

"Again? I did it yesterday" Said Alastor and Y/n shrugged.

"I'm driving" She said and Alastor nodded.

"Okay I'll drop her off" He said and Abigail came crawling on the couch.

Abigail sat in between Y/n and Alastor squeezing herself as much as she could.

Y/n grabbed two black elastics and started tying her hair into loose pigtails like always. When she was done she brushed Abigails bright red hair nicely. 

When she was done she grabbed a pile of clothing and started dressing up Abigail. "Are you sure she'll like this?" Asked Y/n Alastor as she looked at the clothing, it was rather 30's style. Black pants with suspenders, a black beret with the words 'Angelic' in red letters, dark Brown leather shoes, A maroon long sleeved shirt with a black bow tie.

"It will look great!" Said Alastor as Y/n got done dressing her. When she was done Abigail ran to the mirror and looked at herself.

"Do you like it..?" Asked Y/n and Abigail nodded touching the beret giggling.

"Okay lets go now" Said Alastor and picked up Abigail. 

Y/n started up the car jumping into the drivers spot while Alastor was sitting with Abigail in his lap in the front seat beside Y/n.

Time skip

After They made their way to Lucifers and Liliths house Alastor walked up with Abigail holding her hand as he knocked on the door.

Lucifer and Lilith opened the door and Abigail ran to Lilith and hugged her tightly.

Alastor walked back to the car as Y/n was waving goodbye to Abigail. Abi Waved back and walked inside the house with Lilith and Lucifer.

"I'm worried Y/n.." Said Alastor and looked outside the window as Y/n glanced at him.

"Why's that?" She asked confused.

"What will she do when she finds out she's a princess?" He said making Y/n think.

"She can't find out.. She will not meet anyone in heaven. Definitely not God." She said and pulled up to the hotel.

And the work day started.