Banishment

We climb onto our horses Roland's servant behind us "So what's this knight if yours like?" he grins "Well he has stunning blue eyes that twinkle in the light, long blond hair that goes to his shoulders which always looks so soft. He always wears it up in a ponytail and his voice is smooth and his laugh is contagious and so is his smile it could light up a whole room."  He blushes "Sorry." I smile "He sounds lovely, you obviously really like him." he nods "And what about your knight?" I smile "His name is Leon, he's just I don't know how to explain. He has curly brownish hair that just about reaches his shoulders and blue eyes. And he taught me how to use a sword and bow."

I smile "I guess I've never thought about how much I really care for him." Roland smiles "Well I hope everything works out for you." I nod "You too, what's his name?" he smiles "Alex." we ride through the castle gates and into the courtyard. Three guards come and hold our horses while we climb off. They leave leading the horses to the stables, Roland takes my hand and kisses it gently "I'll see you at dinner, my lady." I smile and curtsey "Prince Roland." we walk our separate ways and I walk to my room to find Erin cleaning. She smiles "How was it?" I smile "It actually went very well, we both agreed that we don't want to get married." she nods "The King will not be pleased." I shrug "When is he ever?"

She smiles "It is not my place to say." I smile "You know you can be honest with  me." she nods "I worry for you, your highness." I grin "I'll be fine." there is a knock at the door and Erin walks over "Sir Mordred." I smile as he walks in "How can I help?" he smiles slightly "The king wishes to speak to you." I follow him out the room "Did he say what about?" he shakes his head "Although he looked angry." I nod and he bows his head "I have to go train, see you later Feyre." I smile "Sir Mordred." he turns and walks away I continue to walk to the throne room and go over the scenarios in my head as to what he might want to talk about. 

The guards open the doors and inside I find Uther, the new serving boy and several knights. I curtsey "Father." he scowls and looks at the knights "Leave us." once they have left Uther motions to the servant next to him "Do you know who this is?" I shake my head "I'm sorry I don't." Uther smiles "This is Paris, I hired him to keep an eye on you." I scowl and he holds up his hand signalling me to keep quiet "You refuse to marry anyone I deem worthy, you sneak out the palace for sword lessons from one of my knights, you associate with a known traitor." he stands and throws a book at my feet "And you practise magic?" I sigh "I was born with it, I had no choice."

He scowls and stalks towards me "You are a traitor to the crown! I should have you killed!" he stops in front of me and hits me across the face sending me sprawling. He draws his sword and points it at my chest. "You are stripped off your title, your right to the pendragon name, your right to the throne and your inheritance. If you ever set foot in Camelot again you will be killed on sight." He cuts my cheek deep enough to scar and turns away "You have ten minutes to leave or I will change my mind and kill you." I scramble to my feet and use my magic to open the door storming out and up to my room. I use my limited healing magic to stop the cut from bleeding and pack four saddlebags with my belongings. 

I leave all the dresses, shoes and jewellery except a small leather necklace with a silver compass on from Leon and a gold bracelet with a sapphire embedded in it from Arthur. I quickly change into a tunic, trousers, leather boots and simple armour that I had made in secret. Stringing my bow I place it over my shoulder next to my quiver. I tie my sword around my waist and put two hunting daggers on each leg. Scribbling two notes to Erin to give to Arthur and Leon I grab a bag of gold coins and leave four on the table with the notes. I grab my saddlebags and half run to the stable saddling Kali by magic. I secure my saddlebags and sneak to the kitchens stealing a bag of supplies that should last a few weeks and two water skins. 

I sneak back to Kali leaving a note of apology to the cook. Securing my last bag I jump onto Kali and ride out the stables. I look back long enough to see Erin and Mordred running out onto the steps. I turn to the forest and sigh "I guess we're on the run now girl."