Chapter 6

After several weeks of planning and changing things they were finally on a plane to the sahara desert to shoot their music video.

Once they finish their parts for the day, they go to their Dorm back in the town and have a nice meal to celebrate everything. They decided to do a vlive since they have been announced now so they wanted to meet their fans in the best way they can.

They will be making this music video then having a fanmeet. They were so excited.

So they started the live and went through comments and questions of the fans and answered them the best they can.

This live continued for over an hour until the boys got tired and retired to bed.
Thoughts filled their heads from what could happen in the near future.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time skip

The boys finished their filming and the staff edited it, while they were waiting for the final project they got ready to leave to their fanmeet were they feill announce their tours.

But it wasn't long until feelings got in the way.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ever since the fanmeet yunho has been feeling warm around mingi, his heart pounded and his head hurt, at first he just thought it was some sort of cold, turns out it wasn't.

This 'cold' lasted for a month now and yunho was getting worried but never said anything about it so he did the next best thing and ignored it, he made sure when he was sharing a room with mingi that he would be out of the room when said male left the shower as well as getting dressed.

It wasn't long until mingi caught on and confronted yunho.

"why are you avoiding me?" mingi asked after he had a shower catching yunho trying to leave the room quietly.

Yunhos eyes widened and he faced mingi.

"i- I just needed to get a drink yeah" he said as he once again tried to leave but a hand on his pec stopped him.

Knowing it was mingi his breath hitched and he couldn't force himself to turn around.

"what's wrong?" mingi asked softly.

Yunho started sobbing and that shocked mingi as he thought he caused it.

Yunho shook his head as he asked if he made him cry but yunho still didn't look at him.

"Then why!" mingi yelled frustrated

"because I love you! " yunho said on instinct shocking mingi into silence, he took this chance to remove his arm and escape the room retreating to the kitchen where he knew seonghwa was.

The taller male wrapped his arms around his mother figure and said mother figure comforted him.

"I'm sorry!" yunho yelled into seonghwas arms. Seonghwa just shushed him and stroked his head hoping to calm the male down for a reason.

Once Yunhos sobs turned to hiccups seonghwa started questioning him.

"what happened?" he asked yunho sniffles and wiped his nose before standing to his full height and relaying the story. Seonghwa was shocked but explained the reason why he shouted out that confession, yunho understood and nodded having an answer to his feelings.

He was happy but exhilarated, he could have someone in his life like he never had before.

He's hoping this could change his attitude and help him understand how to be kind and care for others.

Will it happen?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I've changed my mind on how this story will portray, it will no longer focus on the brief and more on the relationships, so I'm sorry if this has been a mess lately I started this without a plan really, but I hoped you've liked it. Chapters may be shorter but no shorter than this one.

Words : 616