Chapter 2

It was another day at college for mingi, he made sure to dress into his 'nerdy' clothes and leave the house heading for the college campus. As he arrived he once again received looks and heard whispers from everyone as he walked by.

He went to his class and sat in his seat waiting for the lesson to start, he got his phone out to scroll through social media, when a hand slightly smaller than mingis  tapped his arm.

The owner of said fingers smiled when mingi turned his attention to them. It turns out it was that tall cutie from yesterday. Raising his eyebrow he waited for the male to say something.

Yunho just smiled once again and waved
"hey I'm yunho, what's your name I didn't catch it when you introduced yourself?" he asked mingi just rolled his eyes and sighed.

"mingi" he answered

Yunho looked confused
"minki?"

" no min-g-I" mingi exaggerated and yunhos smile brightened.

"mingi!" he said giggling, mingi just shook his head and looked back down expecting the male to leave.

Yunho took a seat in a chair opposite mingi and watched him directing his attention to his actions.

"so what are you doing?" yunho asked as he saw mingi open a book.

"studying" mingi bluntly said.

Yunho tilted his head and smiled.

"for what?" he asked and mingi sighed heavily.

"lesson now if you don't mind" mingi said sternly, yunho pouted but got the message and moved to his seat a few rows back from mingi.

Both unaware of the glares turned to mingi.

Life was going to get more interesting.

A male who was whipped for yunho growled and had the coldest glare, he reminded to himself to ruin that guys life for rejecting yunho like that.

As the lesson started the glares intensified for a moment before going weak.

Soon after the teacher finished the bell rang and they were dismissed, mingi was heading to the cafeteria when he was shovered into the wall by the male from before.

Mingi surveyed the boy noting he was only up to his chest, mingi discreetly rolled his eyes at the red haired midget.

"what?" mingi asked grovely, the red head just growled and placed his forearm on mingis neck.

"I'm I furiated with you" the red head said growling, mingi raised an eyebrow in confusion before sighing.

"why?" he asked boredly, the red head applied pressure on the taller males neck, mingi not at all affected by it.

"you rejected yunho. No one and I mean noone rejects him, if they do they get bullied out of this college, yunho is what everyone's after and they all love him and if anyone upsets him, that person faces the consequences, expect your life to be hell." the red head snarled.

Mingi just chuckled lightly and pushed the male away shocking him.

" who even are you? " mingi asked as he dusted his clothes off.

" i'm hoongjoong, i'm the one who'll make you regret what you did" hoongjoong said before punching his gut making it actually hurt before stalking down the corridor to the lunch room.

Mingi scoffed and rubbed his stomach and made his way to eat. He wasn't expecting that to happen but he thought it was pathetic the way the red head reacted, and he thought that yunho guy acted like a child, honestly it was irritating as they were in college not primary school.

Mingi sat at an empty desk and started to eat before a hand slams down onto his table, a girl with long purple hair was stood their snickering and smirking with her posse of brunets behind her snickering along.

"hey nerd, that was funny what you did, I'm sure my boyfriend explained to you what would happen if you hurt yunho, am I right?" the girl said and mingi sighed and rolled his eyes.

He tyred to face the girls and stared with boredom.

"we then he shouldn't act like a child, without reason. Honestly it's pathetic, your all hung up on that kid give me a break all this smothering is keeping him innocent? Yeah right, for all we know this could be an act for attention and he's truly useless that's why he needs people eating out if his hand, don't come to me complaining when you really don't know who he truly is when he's not playing at a facade, now if you'll excuse me I have a class to get to. " mingi said and grabbed his bag and swung it onto his shoulder and leaving the room.

Yunho had heard everything and started bawling getting tons of people to comfort him. However unheard he scoffed and glared, changing that in a matter of seconds.

'Well see about whose truly worthless out side of school'

And this was the start of yunhos plan to get back at the new nerd not knowing along the way hell fall for the guy.