the party (part 4)

Start from the beginning

I walked away and noticed an open couch so I went over at sat on it. I need air. All this smoke is making me anxious. My sister, Genevieve, is in rehab. She's 23. She has been in rehab for 2 years now. Seeing teens drink and do drugs just hurts me because it reminds me of my sister. It all just triggers me.

"Luna! I got you this black cherry White Claw. It's basically water." Noah said sitting uncomfortably close to me handing me a can of White Claw.
"I'm okay, thanks though." I told him.
"It's literally soda but okay." He said.

He put his arm around me and said,
"I'm so happy you came to my party. I feel so honored. You know you are like known for not going to parties?" Noah said slurring his words.
"Yeah I'm aware."

He sipped whatever was in his cup and he was getting handsy. He had his arm around me and he lowered it, grabbing my boob. I took his hand off of me and got up. 

"Stop now please." I said.
"Chill Luna. Let's dance." He said getting up stumbling.
"I don't like to dance." I said walking away.

He grabbed the belt loop in my jeans and pulled me back towards him. He pulled me close to him and put his drink down. He started dancing on me and placed his hand on my ass. I tried to push him away from me but he was 6"2 and strong so I really couldn't do much.

"Luna let loose, I'm just trying to dance with you." Noah said.
"Noah seriously stop." I said sitting back down on the couch.
"You aren't much of a dancer I see." He said sitting down right next to me.

I cringed. I honestly didn't know what to do I knew this boy would just follow me. I started scanning the room looking for Mattia. I felt Noah slide his hand on my inner thigh. I tried to move his hand and get up but he grabbed my face and tried to kiss me. I pushed him off of me.

"Fuck you Noah! Are you stupid? Do you know what stop means?" I said getting up. I looked around the room I was in for one of the boys but they were no where to be found.

Noah started to get up. He was so drunk he had lost all of his coordination though. I saw Mattia and tried to push my way through all the people to get to him. I think he saw me because he was heading my way. Noah grabs my hand and grabs my ass again.

"Noah stop!" I yell at him and slap him.
"Chill the fuck out Luna!" He yells back.

Noah gets punched in the face and falls to the ground. I look around and it was Mattia who punched him. I sigh with relief. I was on the verge of tears. I get close to Mattia and look up at him and say,
"Can we please go?"
He sees my tears forming and grabs my hand and says,
"Yeah, of course. Let's go."

Mattia, holding my hand tightly, walked up to Alejandro because he was the only one we could find, said to him,
"Alejandro, I'm going back to my place with Luna. You and the rest of the boys can still come over but if you want a ride we are leaving now. So come or get a ride."
"What? Hell no Mattia stay with us." Alejandro said.
Mattia looked at him and motioned towards me. Alejandro looked at me and saw my eyes filled with tears and then realized.
"I'll get the boys. This party was kinda wack anyways." Alejandro said.
"We will be in the car." Mattia said walking me out of the party making sure I'm right by his side holding his hand. He opens the car door for me then shuts it for me. He gets in the drivers seat and starts his car. I told him everything from all of the drugs and alcohol, to what Elena said to me and the Noah forcing me to dance with him and touching me.
"I'm so sorry Luna. You didn't want to come in the first place. We should have listened. I should have stayed with you. I can't believe Noah did that to you." Mattia said getting mad, gripping the steering wheel very tightly.
"Mattia don't blame yourself. You knocked Noah out for me. Thank you." I said putting my hand on his arm trying to get him to relax his tight grip.
"I'm sorry." He said in a very sad tone.