Chapter Nine: Plus Ultra

Start from the beginning

"Such good observation skills you have! But, how about I'll make you suffer like All Might does?!" Kurogiri asked as he creates a huge warp for Nezuko and Nezuko now starts to get dragged down by the warp.

"Nezuko!" Uraraka yelled. The remainkng 1-A students now attacks Kurogiri to prevent Nezuko being send away by the villain. Sero uses his Quirk to wrap it around Nezuko and by the help of Sato's strength, they pulled the demon from the warp. Mina, Aoyama, and Uraraka both attacked the weakpoint of Kurogiri but the villain suddenly disappeared by his Quirk.

"Damn! Where did he go?!" Sero asked.

"He escaped from us. But, the important thing now is, Nezuko was safe." Sato said.

"Thank you, everyone." Nezuko said.

Kurogiri now teleports back into Shigaraki who is watching the battle of All Might and Nomu from the sidelines. Aizawa can be seen still fending the villains away from going to the exits of USJ and to avoid them get into the students.

"Shigaraki, I have a bad news for you. One student has escaped and that's because of these brats who pinned me down." Kurogiri said.

"What?! You... if you're not our warping gate, I should've disintegrated you!" Shigaraki roared.

"If the heroes came here before All Might fall into the Nomu's hands, it's Game Over then. Maybe we should go back if that happens." Shigaraki added. Mineta heard this from afar as they are still dealing with the villains in the Shipwreck Zone.

"Midoriya, Tsuyu! I heard that the villains will retreat as the pro heroes come in here. We're gonna be saved!" Mineta exclaimed.

"Yeah. Good thing to hear but, first, we need to get rid of this villains around us. Kero." Asui said.

'What should I do? If these villains overpower us because of their numbers and their capabilities of their Quirks in the water, were done before the heroes arrive. Izuku, think, think!' Izuku thought.

"Come on, brats! We're tired of waiting for you to come. So hurry up and come here nicely to us!" One villain said.

"I'll rip you to shreds if you don't listen to us!" Another villain said.

"You'll still rip us if we're going to follow your orders, moron!" Mineta yelled. The three students didn't notice that some villains from underwater started to climb upwards the boat where they're hiding.

"The villains are now slowly approaching us, Midoriya. What's the plan, Kero?" Asui asked.

"Here's the plan." Izuku said as he whispers something to Asui and Mineta. Mineta starts to cry after hearing Izuku's plan.

"A-Are you serious?!" Mineta cried.

"There's no way we can escape in here if we're just gonna stay and hide until the heroes alive. Remember, we are also aspiring heroes as well. We show to these villains that we're not going down without a fight!" Izuku said.

"Such fighting words you have, Midoriya. Well.... uhm... fine!!" Mineta yelled.

"I'm gonna count to ten, if you're not going to come here and face us, you'll be killed mercilessly, are we clear for that?!" The villains asked. Izuku now jumps from the boat and flickers his finger in the middle of the water and creating a hole of it.

"Smash!!" Izuku yelled as the force of his One For All now blasted into the middle of the water and creates a whirlpool on it.

"Tsuyu, now!" Izuku yelled. Asui jumps high and uses her tongue to take Izuku away from falling off the water. Mineta now looks at the group of villains who are now starting to get drown.