CHAPTER 17:SPECIAL DAY

Radhe Krishna

If I could give you one
thing in life,
I would give you the
ability to see yourself
through my eyes,
Only then would you
realize how special
you are to me.

¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢

Both were standing while hugging each other, suddenly they heard knock on door. Swara pulled herself out from his embrace. Sanskar made irritated face being disturbed their moment by knock. Swara laughed out by seeing his annoyed face and went to open the door. Swara opened the door and maid was standing at door.

"Babhi ji, Maa ji calling you both downstairs for dinner" Maid said.

"You go, we are coming" Swara told her. Maid nodded her head in agreemeng and left. Swara closed the  door again and came back. They changed their dress as comfortable one and went downstairs for dinner. Swara sat beside Sanskar. Swara surprised to see all dishes were her favourite. She looked at AP with surprised in her eyes.

"Maa, these all" Swara asked her with being emotional as well as happy by seeing it.
AP smiled at her and then looked at Sanskar who was looking at Swara with smile

"These are all your husband plan. He told cook to prepare all these items and also we wanted to celebrate your birthday but you denied so thought that why don't we celebrate with your favourite dishes" AP said making Swara overwhelmed by their love and affection.

Swara looked at Sanskar with surprised that how he did he got to know all her favourite dishes.
Swara bent little towards Sanskar.

"How did you know my taste?" Swara asked him whispering do that AP and DP couldn't heard her.

"Like magic, how couldn't I know about my wife taste" Sanskar asked her whike smiling at her.
Swara smiled by seeing his love and small gesture for making her happy. All had dinner with chitchatting and after dinner Sanskar went to study room to discuss over something with his Dad and Swara went to her room directly because AP didn't allow her to do anything.

Swara was waiting for Sanskar in their room. Sanskar entered inside their room at 11 pm after finishing his work. He looked for Swara as he thought she would be sleeping but she was not in room. He checked closet and washroom but didn't find then he went to balcony there she was standing while gazing at night sky.

Swara jerked with sudden contact of cold hands on her belly under saree then she calmed feeling Sanskar's hand. He kept his chin on her shoulder.

"What are you doing here? I thought you would be sleeping" Sanskar said but Swara kept silent for sometime. Sanskar got confused by seeing her silence. Sanskar turned her towards himself and looked at her face which was looking sad.

"What happened?" Sanskar asked her with concern.

"Nothing just remembered Maa, Papa also missing Bhai" She said while looking down, her eyes became moist.
Sanskar just hugged her and started to caress her hairs to sooth her pain.

"Swara just remember, they are in your heart. They are blessing you from there only, if you keep crying on your birthday will they be happy?" Sanskar asked her breaking hug. Swara nodded no.

"Then please don't cry" Sanskar said wiping her eyes.

"About your brother, did he call you?" Sanskar asked her while looking at her.

"Hmm, before sometime" Swara said with low tone.

"Good" Sanskar said while caressing her one cheek.
Swara hugged him keeping her head on his chest by listening his hear beat.