Chapter Two - Let The Games Begin

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Ang bangong kidnapper. seriously Shar? Iniisip mo pa na mabango ang abductor mo? Sira ulo kana talaga!!! 

saway ko sa isip ko. 

"pwede bang manahimik ka muna kasi, di kita kinidnap, first of all, di kana kid, at di ka maganda pwede ba? Saka I'm a hundred times richer than you bakit naman kita kikidnapin?"

"Ang kapal ng mukha mo! Let go of me. "

'okay okay! there you go"

Unti unting niluwagan nya ang hawak sa mga kamay ko. I quickly grabbed my bag in his couch and picked up my stiletto and strode fast to the door.

"Not so fast my dear, we haven't eaten breakfast yet"

Then he let out a devilish smile.

I'm not that naive to believe that he wasn't referring to food. I know what he meant when he said Breakfast!

"Such a maniac! I hate you! "

Then I gave him a darting look.

I strode fast to the door and opened it angrily, then I saw someone standing there outside, smiling from ear to ear.

"Oh dear! Are you my grandson's girlfriend?"

Lola? Eh mukhang ang bata pa nito ah?

"Im not---" I tried to explain.

"Oh silly! Don't deny it sweetie.  Sino ba naman ang matutulog sa bahay ng lalaki na hindi nya boyfriend? siguro my LQ kayo no?"

Biro pa nito. Kasalanan ng tequilla to eh. Hiyang-hiyang napayuko nalang ako.  Kund di ba naman ako nagpakalasing eh di sana di mangyayari to sakin. 

Arrrghhhh Shar! Nasan na ang utak mo?!!

"C'mon let's have breakfast first Iha!"

Bigla naman bumukas muli ang pintuan ng kwarto ng lalaking manyak. 

"You go ahead Lala Mama, I'll just take a shower"

He said then gave me a wink. 

the nerve!!!

"Tara na iha!"

Aya ng lala mama nya sakin. Then gestured me to follow her lead.

I quietly walk behind her like a robot following her every order. I couldn't disagree coz' i didn't wanna hurt her feelings. She looked so sweet and kind just like my Grandma. Nakakahiya naman na masaktan ko ang feelings nya.

I remembered my grandma from her . Its been two years since she passed away with Colon Cancer. Stage 4. The stage that no one can escape. We did everything to save her. We sent her to the best hospital and the best doctors all over the world, but nothing saved her. 

just this one time Shar tas escape kana. GRRR! Anu ba kasi pumasok sa isip ko??

"Iha, is there something wrong?''

bati muli nito sakin ng makarating na kami sa dining area.

"Uhmmm kasi po an---"

"Let's eat!"

Akmang sasabihin ko na sana ang totoo ng bigla naman dumating ang mokong na to.

Ang kapal talaga ng mukha!!!This brute got good looks but a bad attitude!maybe his Lala mama is not aware that her Grandson is a maniac!

This devil that looks like an angel, took her to his house without her consent, changed her clothes and touched her body without permission.

I could sue him yes, but who would believe that I didn't give him authority for all these. I slept in his room. I am wearing his shirt and most of all i'm about to have breakfast with his Grandma

He must've put something in my drink last night?

But even if I tried to recall it in my memory, I couldn't remember seeing him last night and meeting him at that bar.

As to what I can remember, I was with Holly and we were talking about Ricci and how he broke my heart yesterday while we were drinking tequila.

"That tequila, I swear on my Grandma's tomb, I will never drink nor touch that alcohol ever"

"let's eat na iha"

Sunny side up egg, bacon, ceasar salad, pancake with strawberry cream and fresh milk.

My stomach instantly growled the moment I saw the food. The Old woman looked at me and all of a sudden she was laughing hard.

Grabe nakakahiya!

"okay lang iha hahaha. Halika na kain na"

I was devouring my favorite Pancake with strawberry cream when suddenly, a bunch of people joined us in the garden.

"What the?? Is it their fam--"

"Sorry iha nakalimutan ko. Weekly family gathering pala namin"

His grandma excitedly confirmed that its really a gathering just as I'm thinking.

Gosh! Im doomed!