Shutting her eyes closed, she braced herself for the impact, but...

She then felt her small figure being hugged tightly...

Opening her eyes...

"Your really clumsy... You know that right? (S/n/n)" Amane said looking down at you.

"SHUT UP!"

~~~~~

"(Y/N)?!" My brother yelled into my ear as I suddenly bolted up.

I look around and saw that u was in the living room.

'I... It... what was that..?'

"You okay?" Takeshi asks me worriedly, snapping out of my thoughts.

"I... I'm fine... I'm going back to my room..." I said before standing up and going to my room.

~~~~~

Slowly mopping the bathroom floor, I keep silent...

"(Y/N) you've been acting weird!" Hanako-kun yelled suddenly appearing infront of me, as I just turned around from him.

"You don't even complain when your cleaning the toilets! You don't even complain when I'm invading your personal space or when I'm being too annoying!"

"You don't even look at me either!" He said as he squished my face and forced me to look at him

"Ow! Ow! Fine! I'll look at you!" I said before hesitantly opening my eyes.

"Better! Now tell me! What was Tsuchigomori's yorishiro?"

"Not telling."

~~~~~

"Donuts?" I questioned Kou and Nene once again.

"Yup! Donuts are Hanako-kun's favorite. Right?" Nene exclaimed as she got the ingredients.

"And he seems to be down these days... You two... Also seem like.. how do I say this..?" Kou continued.

"Like a wall was suddenly built between you two!" Nene said.

"So we'll be making donuts to cheer him up!" They said in unison, which creeped me out a bit.

"Okay..? But where did you two get the ingredients?"

"Oh? The ingredients? It's specially provided by the mokke!"

"But what about toilet cleaning?"

"Don't worry! We already told Hanako!"

"He kept saying things like 'why would you take my secretary?!' and wouldn't stop punching me."

"Eh..." I said blankly staring at the two of them as they kept on rambling.

I sighed as I looked out the window...

~~~~~

"Let's go to the cafe later, (Y/N)!" Amane said as he went over to the girl.