Chapter 9

(Y/N)'s POV

"Up until now... He still stayed in this school... As Seventh of the Seven Mysteries"

Tsuchigomori-sensei's words repeated in my head as I looked out my bedroom window.

Tears started welling up in my eyes once again.

Slowly wiping off the tears, I look out the window once again as I suddenly remembered something...

"Miyazaki (Y/N)"

Thinking about the coincidence...

We have the same name...

We even look alike...

But something doesn't feel right about her...

Pushing that thought away, I lay down my bed and drift off into sleep.

~~~~~

"Amane-kun, are you alright?" The (h/c) girl asked him in a worried tone.

He groaned tiredly as he looked up from his desk to look at the girl with a tired look.

"Sleepy..." He said before burying his head in his arms once again.

"Stayed up stargazing again?" She asks as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, getting no response the girl sighed gently as she slowly went over to her seat.

"I'll take your silence as a yes then" she said before she sat down.

~~~~~

Slowly fluttering my eyes open, I rub my eyes as I sat up and looked at my alarm clock.

'11:53PM'

Sighing, I get out of my bed and head out to the kitchen.

Once I arrived, I saw my older brother raiding the fridge.

"Eh? Takeshi? What are you doing up?" I asked him.

"I could ask the same thing to you, baka imouto." He said facing me while eating the cake I bought yesterday.

"Hey that's mine!" I said before I ran over to him.

"It doesn't have your name on it!" He yelled running away from me.

While running I suddenly felt dizziness washing over to me.

Suddenly...

Everything became black...

~~~~~

"No fair!" The (h/c) girl yelled as she chased the black haired boy.

"Come back here, Amane!" She yelled once again as she tried to grab the hem of his uniform.

"Nope! Try harder you slowpoke!" He replied while laughing, still running away from you.

"Just come here! You need to pay me back for my donuts!" (Y/N) pouted childishly as she accidentally tripped on a stair.