For My Slut

I want to take you into my arms and comfort you as I seductively pleasure your senses one by one. Slowly teasing you as your back is against me. You're eyes blinding by the cloth I've wrapped around your head. I'd feel up your body going over your neck with my teeth digging into your precious trembling flesh. Your tender breasts sporting my name written jaggedly onto you by yourself. A name in which you begged me to write onto your body before you were even allowed to crawl into my lap so I could take my time to tease you pleasuring you lightly as you straddle one of my legs grinding your pussy into them pleasuring yourself like the little slut you are while I move my hands around your body pinching and scratching in random spots that are against your knowledge.
My hands will eventually make their way down to your ass lightly slapping once making you fall forward and I will pull you back by your hair gripping onto it with my quick reflexes.
You are now laying on me with your upper body over my leg and your breasts rubbing against my knee and I'll look down on you as I pull your head back sharply.
Placing my other hand on your neck choking you along with supporting you as your fair body trembles away. I hold your neck with one hand now reaching my hand down your body stroking you until I get to your ass again lightly slapping and rubbing down under you as press my fingers into your pussy. In doing this my finger being coating by your wetness I remind you of what a little slut you are and squeeze your neck as I push into you stroking your insides exploring every crevice.
Edging you until you go to cum. I flick you lightly making your hips pop for me.
I can't hold back anymore as I I take my hands under your hips pulling you over mine taking your leg and putting it around me as I move you from a resting position over my leg to a wheelbarrow position with this I use my pussy to press myself against yours thrusting my hips into you as you hold yourself up on the ground as I control your hips by gripping into them roughly squeezing them as I thrust you against me as I grind against you. I'll do this until I cum then when I do I sink my hands into your breasts pulling you up again pressing your body into me as I hold you against mine teasing your perky nipples with you straddled over both my legs on your knees now as I spread my legs apart which in turn spread yours which allows me to slide my hand down your body digging into your wet trembling pussy with my hand grinding it on my fingers. My other hand lightly pinching around your breasts and on your nipple. Teasing you as i hold the straps the blindfold on your head pulling it back by with my teeth holding you up as I violate you chest and wet pussy with my fingers, stroking and grinding and pinching, occasionally slapping and scratching into your shaking flesh until I feel fully satisfied by your reactions. I end with myself getting up with you still on me gripping your breasts as I lift you into my arms and holding you closely.