Prologue

Hey there! This will be my first ever story so it will really be helpful if you share your thoughts about my story in the comment box. The first 3 Chapters + the Prologue will be posted. Cheers for everyone! And I hope you like it. Enjoy! :)

///

Prologue.

        I cannot breath. Its hard to move. Thousands of needles seems to be prickling my skin deep inside. I constantly hear crunching of bones and deforming of limbs. A never ending agony.

Reaching up my breath, I'm shivering uncontrollably. Another limb twitched at my hips and I muffled a cry of pain. Oh God please help me.

I cried but I knew no one won't be able to hear me. A tear scaped my eye one that I can't even wipe away because my hands felt paralyzed on my side.

"Gladen! Gladen where are you?"

My heart beats faster knowing whom the voice belongs to. As I heard the familiar voice my two knees gave away their last strength. I want to answer his worried calls but whenever I open my mouth, I only utter a whimpering cry.

I want to see him, to touch him and to wipe away the worries on his face. I want to show how much I love him, how much I'm looking forward to wake up and watch him sleeping by my side, to treasure every moment, to put a smile on his face whenever he's sad.

But I can't. I'm worthless.

Who would want a weak human mate anyway? One who can't even defend herself and to protect her whole pack from vicious rogues? I grew desperate. To prove them that they were wrong. To prove them I'm worthy of his love... to be a strong mate who will stand by his side no matter what. That's why I came up with a decision, to ask my very own mate to turn me as a wolf. As one of them where I belong.

At first he declined the idea. That I might get hurt, that he might lose me because very few human survives the transformation. When the rogues attacked and tried to seize our territory they targeted most of the women including the young. It is the war between my pack and the rogues that brought me in this situation.

If he hadn't bit me there was only a little chance for me to survive since I'm a human and an easy target. Through me they could easily bring down the whole entire pack. Let's just say that being an Alpha's mate had put me in this situation. Every wolf knew how valuable a Luna to their pack especially to their Alpha is. A lost Luna will be a downfall of a pack. 

My mate does not like me to get hurt, might as well go through a painful transformation. But we run out of choice and did something that will change our lives forever.

''Gladen! Please, answer me!''

I choke back a cry. I raised my hand up to the direction of a sudden light though sadly, no one even noticed and skipped farther away from my direction. My breathing turned up into a fast rhythm as the last twitched of bones are getting out on their way to finish the final transformation. I heard a shuffling sound not very far away to where I am and hoped that it is one of my pack mate or if I'm lucky enough, my very own mate.

I stubbornly raised my head even every part of me cried out in pain and saw someone with a devilish smile on his face. 

The next thing I knew, the man transformed into a gigantic wolf and smashed my head real hard using his paw. Someone carries me. I feel like I was flying. Something hard hit me, like a cold crashing waves and I'm drowning. I heard thunderous waves and heavy rain. Then, everything turns into an endless nothing.