Chapter 2

The fire brigade arrived saving him from answering. A black Rolls Royce pulled over. A man wearing suit and tie approached them. "I'm sorry sir. But this is a crime scene you can't approach." McGee said. The man flashed his badge. MI6. "Boss?" Gibbs was about to say something when Alex walked to the guy. "Alex."
"Mr Crawley." Alex greeted politely. The agents look surprise and confuse. Why does a kid know an MI6 agent? "Are you alright?"
Alex nodded slightly. He winced at the slight movement but the pain doesn't seem to register in his mind. Its like he is so use to pain. "Report."
"Now? What about them?" Mr Crawley glanced at them. "They are requested at the bank and they are gonna sign the OSA later anyways so its not a problem."
Why are they requested at a bank? Alex blinked once before saying," There were 20 people inside; 15 were guards, the rest are the leaders. When the house exploded, all of them were inside. Some already dead before the explosion."
"You killed some of them?"
"Technically, I killed all 20 of them. But I think I know what you mean. Those dead before the explosion are killed with a bullet through the brain or a broken neck. " Alex said as if it doesn't affect him to kill. Why the hell is he like this? What has he gotta with MI6? Who is he? What did he go through to make him look like this? "We should get you to the hospital. You were shot and-"
"Tortured. Yes, I know. But we should get Helena-the little girl- to the hospital first, she is more important than me. She may be a little traumatized and in a little shock. She suffers from a malnourishment and dehydration."
"You look even worse than her."
"She is more important." Helena released Gibbs' hand and walked to Alex. She tugged on his pants lightly. Alex tensed and he had to force himself not to attack. He relaxed when he saw that it was just Helena. "I'm not going to the hospital unless you come with me."
Alex smiled slightly. "Come on. Lets go to the hospital. If you die, I am not gonna ever go to the hospital." Helena said as she grabbed Alex hand and tugged him towards the ambulance. "You leave me with no choice do you?"
"Of course. I don't want you to die. You're too cool to die. You saved my life and I am not going to allow my savior to die. Not when I am still alive." A smile tugged at Alex's lips.