the doll stares

"I'm telling you that doll is haunted" I told my family at the dinner table. "Ash Hopewell that doll was your grandmother's doll when she was a kid and I will not tolerate that behavior!" My mom does not like it when people disrespect her but I disrespected her anyways. " Ok who cares if you don't tolerate my behavior and I don't like grandma's doll then!" I yelled at my mom and of course she yelled back " Go to your room right now!" I got so scared but I still didn't behave.
But I finally went into my room and the doll still stared. I stared at it back. But then I noticed something. The doll moved! I swear it wasn't on my bed!

 The doll moved! I swear it wasn't on my bed!

I screamed but nobody heard me. It was like the doll was completely controlling me! I had no Choice but to destroy the doll. I know it sounds and seems crazy but I have to! I smashed the doll into like 5 pieces but I couldn't do more because my mom came into my room to apologize! My mom freaked out until she grounded me and she went to her friend Nancy because Nancy knew how to fix broken dolls. I got so mad. But from the corner of my eye I saw the doll even though my mom had the doll! I wanted to run out of the room but I was grounded so I couldn't. On the ground next to the doll was a not saying "leave this house the only thing you'll be left with if you stay is a body with no eyes and cuts and blood stains all over you and YOU'LL BE DEAD" I finally succeeded to scream but the doll moved while I was looking at the door. "MOM, DAD, DANIELLE, SASHA PLEASE ANSWER THE DOOR!" I yelled. But the only one who could hear me was sasha. Sasha came rushing to the door but she couldn't seem to see me. All you could see was the bloody doll. " Ash I heard you where are you" Asked sasha has she walked into the room. "DAD" yelled sasha. "ASH IS GONE" screamed sasha has my dad and Danielle ran into the room. The only person who could see me was the doll. Apparently when people see me they see my dead body with no eyes, cuts, blood stains and I was dead.