Shut Up and Dance

Start from the beginning

Desire paused and looked back at Sprinkle,"I know I'm super attractive and all, but we might want to intervene. You can ogle at me later."

Sprinkle blushed, not realizing he was watching Desire for that long, he scrambled to catch up,"I wasn't ogling, I was-" "Admiring?" "No-" "Fantasying-"

"Let's change the subject."

Desire laughed as they made their way over to the small group of trespassers. As they got closer, they could hear them talking.

"Everyone have the plan?"

"It should be in and out."

"Make sure your walkie talkies are on."

"Once Nightmare is dead, get out of there."

"Make sure no one sees any of you."

"Can we take some of the refreshments?"

Sprinkle and Desire looked at each other and grinned before walking up to the group.

"Actually the refreshments are for the guests." Desire said. "Are you just arriving fashionably late?" Sprinkle asked.

The group were a bunch of skeletons they didn't recognize. It must've been some of the lesser known Sanses.

"Oh shi-" One of the skeletons started to say. Sprinkle shushed them,"No swearing. You don't want that to be your last words do you?"

The leader of the skeletons snorted,"Are you seriously threatening to kill us? What could two ten-year olds do to us?"

Desire scowled,"We're sixteen. And do you even know who our parents are?" One of the skeleton's eyes widened and tugged on his leader's sleeve,"I know who they are, we need to leave-"

"They're kids. The worst they could do is kick us where the sun don't shine."

"But I don't wanna be kicked there." One of the skeletons complained.

Desire rolled his eyes,"You got the rope?" He asked, glancing at Sprinkle. Sprinkle grinned mischievously and held up a long rope.

The next few minutes were pure chaos. Desire and Sprinkle sprinted around the group sent to kill Nightmare and wrapped them with rope. But, they fought back which led to gunshots, stab wounds, and Desire throwing his shoe at someone's eye.

After all of that, Desire put his shoe on while Sprinkle poured oil onto the rope and clothing of the imprisoned skeletons.

Once Desire got his shoe on, he pulled out a match, lit it, and flicked it onto the unfortunate prisoners.

The once quiet and dark forest was filled with screams of agony and the forest was brightened with the flickering of the flames.

"I thought you were grounded, Desire. Aren't you grounded from killing people or something?"

A bored voice said from behind them. Desire shrugged and turned around,"I am. Are you gonna tell my parents?" Incubix leaned against a nearby tree,"Do you want me to?"

"Not really, no." Desire said. Sprinkle looked at him,"Why are you grounded?" "I may or may not have gotten mad at my parents for being too loud one night and took my mom's car keys and scratched all of my dad's axes. So they grounded me from murdering people, watching tv, and touching my dad's weapons."

Sprinkle laughed,"So you're gonna get in trouble if your parents find out." "Yup." "And your mom knows exactly what goes on no matter what." "Yup." "What's your alibi?" "Uhhh." Desire paused,"I'm not sure yet."

Incubix sighed,"Remember when you distracted my angry dad so I could get away?" Desire nodded,"Yea. That was like months ago." "I haven't paid you back yet. I'll tell everyone that I made you two come out with me to kill 'em."