"He's not, mate, most everyone does it! Hell, even Mione's fingered herself!"

"And in case you need that explained, fingers or other objects are shoved up a womans-"

"Okay okay okay, yep, got it, yep-" Harry covered his ears, blocking out Pansys voice while burying his face in his knees.

"Do you two know how to shut up?" Draco scoffed, crossing his arms over his chest and leaning against the front of the couch.

"C'mon, just because you get embarrassed doesn't mean we do," Pansy scoffed, pinching his cheek and laughing when he scowled and pushed her away.

"Next question!" Neville declared shrilly, spinning the bottle. It landed on Pansy, who hummed in thought.

"Never have I ever... Damn, we need to get Potter out. Never have I ever... Had a dirty dream!"

She cursed when she reached for the drink herself, nearly everyone reaching for it- except Harry who paled.

"Do I dare ask?"

"Sex in a dream, Potter. You've never dreamt of a blowjob? Handjob? Fucking someone?" Draco raised a brow, his pale cheeks flushed from alcohol and hair slightly disarray from Pansy playing with it.

"Oh." Harry flushed. "I mean, veritaserum and I didn't reach for it, so I guess not."

Seamus whistled. "I get plowed once a day and I still have to get myself off."

Dean, flushing darkly, shoved Seamus' shoulder. "Shut up you shameless brat!"

"Yes daddy," Seamus replied innocently, watching as Dean turned a deep shade of red, glaring at Seamus.

"Anyways," Draco cleared his throat. "Pansy. Spin."

Landing on Hermione, she thought for a few moments. Looking at the only remaining Slytherin, she said, "never have I ever had a dream with Draco in it."

"Do nightmares count?"

"Yeah."

Harry sighed, reaching forward and downing his shot alongside Draco. "Does Draco really terrify you that much? He's really soft inside, realEEK-"

Pansy shrieked as Draco punched her again, his face flaming red as he covered her mouth, tackling her. "No I'm not take it back you bitch!"

The obviously drunken Pansy, with thirteen shots inside her, forced Dracos hand off her face and screamed "SOFT DRACO WARM DRACO LITTLE BALL OF FUR, LOVES TO CUDDLE, LOVES ROMANCE, SOFT DRAY-COOOOO"

Draco stole a pillow off the couch, slamming it into her face until she couldn't breathe she was laughing so hard, sitting on her torso with his arms crossed, panting heavily and a pout on his lips.

"He really is soft, just so you know. He won't dare attack me, so I'm free to tell you he's a sweetheart. Kinky tho-" this time, Blaise got a pillow to the face, laughing himself. "Okay, okay, embarrass Draco time is over!"

Draco was still sitting on Pansy, who was shrieking like a banshee, cackling in mad laughter while Dracos entire face flamed red and others stared at the trio with amazement in their eyes. "Draco is the last person I expected to enjoy cuddling-"

"It's because I lacked affection as a child," Draco yawned, leaning back into the couch, finally moved off Pansy.

Ron couldn't help but burst into laughter while Draco rose an eyebrow. "I'm sorry Malfoy, you-you just said it so-so baritone like- fuck!" Ron laughed again, covering his mouth. "Like you just said you have her herbology tomorrow, so casually, fuck, sorry but it was so fucking funny-"