"I have a feeling I won't," he responded. "What do you mean?" His tone makes me really concerned.
Does he not believe we can get out of here or does he think he'll be too late?
He pointed to his side before he pulled at his jumpsuit. A bright, crimson liquid was seeping from a deep wound on his lower abdomen.

"Oh my god! What happened!?!? Why didn't you tell me?!?" I asked him. My hands fumbled around me trying to find medical equipment I could use to help his wound. My eyes caught a glimpse of a white first aid bag under a table across the room. I run across and grab it.

On my way back I jump in fright as the window is pulled to the floor, I ignored it though as my only thought was on being able to get Westmoreland out of here so he could see his daughter. I sit on the ground next to him opening the bag and pulling a few things out and began working on his wound quickly. "Talk about something please!" I say, as I grab a needle and thread from the bag.

"Okay... okay.... I gotta secret, it was me." He winched as I pulled the thread tight on his skin.
"I buried money.... the money, it's... ehhh... buried under the silo, hit the double-k-ranch, just outside of Tooele, Utah.... and to be honest with you, there is plenty to split, but I'd rather share it with you, Michael and Lincoln, you guys have done so much for me." He said as I smiled, looking to the window, seeing the guys beginning to climb out of it. "Lets go guys, I need these suits," Michael said, before he made his way towards us.

I pull my own jumpsuit off of me and helped Westmoreland do the same. Michael picked them up off the ground and handed them to Linc before returning to us. "What happened here?" He frowned. Westmoreland laughed, "Just telling Vanessa where I buried the money, but the truth is it's not one million under that silo, there's five million dollars buried there." My jaw almost hit the floor just as I place a gauze and thick bandage over Westmoreland's wound.

"Westmoreland, you son of a bitch." I laugh. He chuckled in return. His blood was all over the place. Michael helped him up off the floor. I noticed Linc, Abruzzi, T-Bag and Sucre had already left the room and as we walked towards the window, there they stood on the wall at the opposite side of the prison, jumping down onto the road. Cnote was climbing across on the wire that was connect from the infirmary wall to the high prison walls. "You guys go first," Manche said as he went to the back of the 'queue'.

"You go first, be there when Westmoreland climbs across and I'll go after... we'll be right behind you," Michael urged as he pushed me towards the window. I nodded at them as I grabbed the thick wire. I grabbed hold of it, pulling my body up into the air and wrapping my legs around it. I began to pull myself to the other side and my bag was hanging from my arm as I made sure it got across with me. My arms and legs shook violently in fear. It was such a huge height and I was nervous that I wasn't going to make it.

I looked back to see Linc right behind me, reaching out to grab ahold of me. When I got closer he had a tight grip of me and pulled me down off the wire. "I got you, I got you" he grunted as he put me down. I looked across to see Westmoreland's frail hands grab the wire. Michael helped push him up as he began to pull himself to us. His arms and legs shook so much, he suddenly stopped moving closer. "I can't!" He said a little quieter than a shout.

"Come on, you're so close, we've got you!" I encouraged him but just as I said that his hands and legs became loose around the wire. He was falling. His eyes met mine briefly, tears brimmed the edges of his eyes yet he didn't look scared. Everything slowed down. His arms and legs flared in the air as his head was going straight down. It went so slow, yet so fast.

I could hear Michael shout from the window and Linc held me back from falling off the wall as I leaned forward to grab Westmoreland's hand, but he wasn't as close as I thought he was. I could feel the vibration of his body hitting the concrete ground below us. It travelled up the wall and to my toes, spreading up to my fingers and arms, almost like shock waves after a earthquake. I looked down to see a horrible mess of blood.

I let out a sob as tears raced each other down my face. My expression is one of shock and horror. A loud sound of an alarm interrupted me as I look up to see Michael rushing across the wire, behind him Manche grabs on. Michael is extremely close to Linc just as Manche jumps onto the wire in panic. Again, everything feels like it's in slow motion, I shout as both myself and Lincoln lean forward grabbing Michaels hands, just in time. We pulled him up as fast as we could looking down to see Manche on the ground but we quickly turn around and jump off the wall, sprinting as fast as we could down the road. The sound of dogs, sirens and a loud alarm rang in our ears including our heavy breathing as we ran along side each other. Sprinting through fields after fields, holding my bag close to my chest.

————————————

So sorry for not posting for soooo long guys.

How's everybody's quarantine going? I hope everybody is keeping safe and social distancing.

Also thank you so, so, so, so much for 10K reads!! You guys are actually, pretty, fricken awesome!

Also, I'll announce who Vanessa should be re-portrayed as in the next chapter. Any idea who? Let me know please, I am curious who you guys think would suit Vanessa's role.

Remember to vote, comment and WASH YOUR HANDS!!! (I hope you all have always been washing your hands though)😘😘

Love you guys xx
❤️❤️❤️