Nothings good

I sat with Ginny in her room talking, talking about Fred and Harry, what Angelina Johnson was up to, what classes we were taking. Tyler then came up at sat next us, he brought some icecream which was nice. It was about 11:00pm and we were expecting the others to arrive at the burrow at now, we all began to worry. So while waiting we remained in Ginny's room.

"Merope! Come down here! It's about your books!" Dad called, I ran down the stairs and Ginny and Tyler followed,

Dad handed me a book, it had a painting of Merope. No not me, but my grandmother, she smiled at me, I smiled back. Mum then handed Tyler one of our grandfather Tom Riddle senior.

"When taking these to Hogwarts, if there's anything you need. Tell your grandparents, they'll tell us, and we'll come to get you." Dad said putting a hand on mine and Tyler's shoulder, we nodded.

He then told us we can go back upstairs where we continued our conversations.

"Nothings happy now, this is the start of a second wizarding war isn't it?" Tyler said putting the book down with our grandfather in it.

"It already is a wizarding war, the only problem is Snape, school. Bad things are bound to happen there," Ginny explained, an angry look on her face.

"Ginny's right, whatever happens at school we gotta stick together alright." I said, they both nodded when we heard a sound outside.

Ginny and I ran out with Mrs Weasley while Tyler and the rest stood by the door. There was movement in the grass around the house, I readied myself for a fight only to see Harry and Hagrid covered in water. Mrs Weasley ran out to them, we followed behind.

"Where are the others?" Mrs Weasley said in a worried tone.

"You mean they're not back?" Harry asked confused looking and me and Ginny.

"They were onto us right from the start Molly, we couldn't stand a chance." Hagrid explained

Molly nodded, clearly worried about her own family but happy Hagrid and Harry were alright.

"Well thank goodness you two are alright," she said, smiling weakly.

Ginny ran up to Harry gave him a tight hug, I also gave Harry a hug, not as tight. I mean she's the one in love. Anyway almost immediately after I hugged him Remus appeared with a limp George hanging on his shoulder, at first I thought is was Fred.

"Help me!" Remus yelled and Harry grabbed George's other arm.

Tyler cleared a space and they lay George on the couch. I sat next to Molly Weasley and helped wipe up the blood, mum taught some basic first aid. Remus then grabbed Harry by the collar if his shirt and proceeded to ask him what creature sat in his office the first time they had met.

"Grindylow!" Harry yelled, Remus stood back apologizing.

"Someone told them, I had to make sure you weren't an impostor." Remus sighed

"10 galleons that it was Mundugus," I said and Remus went to speak but more people arrived, Mum and Dad ran outside so did I only to find Dad's wand right at Kingsley who questioned him after he had questioned Remus.

"The last words, Sirius black said to the both of us." Kingsley said not taking his eye of Dad.

"Harry has more love than ever right now, if I die, watch over him and get him Kreacher. There are stories to be told, thank you Tom and Magnolia for loving my godson." Dad said dropping his wand smiling, Harry was taken aback.

Hermione turned around as Bill and Fleur showed up, his scar looking nice and clean. Then Tonks and Ron. Hermione ran up to Ron and gave him a hug, Harry then followed, Tonks said Ron had saved her life and gave Remus a giant hug. I was worried Fred wasn't coming back but I forced myself to go back in the house and fix George's ear when I heard Fred's laugh. I ran up to him almost jumping, he hugged me tightly. When he pulled me down I didn't say a word except running back in with a worried face and he followed, seeing George in this state scared the living daylights out him.