"Jayden you want annie?😏" Brian asked me with a smirk

"she wanna hit it from the back" Draco said to Brian with a smile then they started laughing. Annie wasn't she was just staring at me.

"y'all play too much" Annie said to them while they laughed. I felt Stephanie grab my hand. I looked at her. She whispered in my ear.

"you told me i didn't have to worry about her" she whispered in my ear

"you don't they're just being stupid" I said to her softly then she kissed me. I looked back at annie and she was no longer looking at me. I think I've been avoiding this too. I know i have a crush on Annie it just goes away but comes back when we hangout. I like her🥺. But she's straight that's why my feelings go away. But sometimes I feel like she likes me back but she's giving me mixed signals😔. JUST TELL ME HOW YOU FEEL BAE😩.

Chemistry- 6th period

~annie pov

I'm in chemistry class with Jayden now. Finally alone with her and sTePhAnIe isn't here🙄. I wanna talk to jayden about how I feel but I'm scared. What if she isn't feeling me the same way I'm feeling her you know😩. Right now we're doing a paper sheet as a group. I'm wearing this outfit with my hair straightened.

Jaydens wearing this outfit with her hair straightened and parted in the middle

She's sagging of course🤤. She's sitting next to me and I keep looking down at her lap to see her boxers. Uugghh🤤😍. She's sexyyyy🥺🤍. Oh yeah her nickname😂.

"sexy you look good today" I said to her with a smile. She looked at me with a smile then licked her lips at me. Ouuuuhhh🤤😍😍😍😩.

"you look good too like always😏" she said with a smirk then looked away.

"do you think Stephanie looks good today?" I asked her

"yeah" she said with a smile

"but who looks more good today?" I asked

"Julianna she's my girlfriend you bout to make me choose for real?" She asked with a smile

"yeah" I said. She thought about it.