He shrugged. "I googled it," he winked. "This is Ansel, by the way."

Ansel gave a small wave, and I returned it with a smile. "I know who is, dumbass. It would be impolite of me if I didn't," I chuckled silently, my heart still beating fast in my chest.

"I'm Julie," I told the bronze-haired guy.

Before we could say anything else, another voice was heard. "Jules, I heard the doorbell ring, who--- Holly mother fucking macaroni. Am I in heaven?" Dylan gasped when he caught sight of the two movie stars.

He grabbed the door frame to keep himself upright, his eyes as big as two golf balls. It wasn't hard to tell that he was caught off guard completely.

"You must be Dylan," Timmy smiled. "I've heard so much about you."

Dylan's face turned a light shade of red. "Really?" He chirped, his gaze locked on me.

I shrugged. "It's hard not to talk about your best friend."

He rolled his eyes, turning his attention back to Timmy and Ansel. "I can't believe this is real. You guys are so incredibly talented, and oh my God, are you actually here?"

Timmy and Ansel laughed, Timmy's eyes finding mine. "I knew I wanted to meet this guy," he chuckled, his eyes sparkling from the lights in the room.

I nodded my head. "Yeah, he's definitely something."

Dylan walked over to me with shaky legs, but he tried his best to compose himself. "I honestly thought Julie was kidding when she told me you wanted to meet me because why would someone as gorgeous and famous like you want to meet someone like me?"

Timmy shook his head, the smile still prominent on his face. "You shouldn't think so low of me, buddy. I like people for who they are, not what they are. Besides, I don't really see myself as famous."

Dylan looked at him in awe. "Damn, you're even more good-hearted in real life than you seem in interviews. I can really see what Julie has been talking about all this time."

I cleared my throat awkwardly. Why did he have to bring me into this? I was perfectly fine with being excluded from this conversation.

Timmy turned to me in amusement. "Oh, really?"

I mentally glared at Dylan while plastering a smile on my face. "I never said that. Actually, I told him that you're annoying when you make fun of me."

He rolled his eyes, shaking his head. "Dylan, is that true?" He wondered, turning to the blonde-haired guy.

It seemed like he had finally calmed down and adapted to the situation. "Well, she may have mentioned something about the fact that you make fun of her, but I'm pretty sure she didn't say it is annoying. More like she enjoys the fact that you do it."

Letting out a groan, I lifted my arms into the air helplessly. "I did not say that! Dylan, I thought you were on my side?" I whined, pouting my lips at him.

He shrugged, looking at me. "Well, you are too fun not to make fun of, though, so I totally understand why he does it," he shrugged, turning to a laughing Timmy and Ansel.

"I know right? She's got to be one of the most awkward persons out there too," Timmy added, making me pout at him too.

"I'm out of here," I muttered, walking to the room in the back.

"Aw, Jules. Please come back," I could hear Dylan and Timmy say in unison.

When I was positive their thoughts of me had left their minds, I went back to them, still with a pout on my face. "I should have kept ignoring you," I said, looking at Timmy.