Chapter 40: Faker

OMG! Guess how many views I got on this book?!? 71.62k Views! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it am I was jumping and squealing with excitement.

I couldn't do it without you guys!
Thank you's all! Love you 💞

________________________
Chapter 40: Faker

Selena's Pov

All I could hear was just mumbled voices and I couldn't hear them clearly at all. They were talking amongst each other and I could sense it in their voices that they were pissed and angry at each other as they continued talking to each other in their muffled voices.

I couldn't bring myself to open my eyes because I felt my body being so damn weak. I tried and fight the urge to open my eyes to see who were those people talking to each other but my eyelids failed on me as they closed. I gulped and began to get worried since I realised that the smell of something rotten or something else unusual smelled strong and it smelled nothing like my room. My room was scented a Vanilla smell, not something so rotten and disgusting. I crinkled my nose in disgust and groaned. Without realising it, I actually cause those people to stop mumbling or talking to each other. I heard someone's footsteps come closer to me which made my heart accelerate and my palms began to get sweaty from being nervous.

"Well" The familiar voice started of, "Looks like someone survived the blow up. I'm surprised actually. You're one hell of a surviver, Selena." I shivered at the way he said my name. His voice was slimy and it disgusted me. This guy has changed a lot.

He's very familiar.

"Logan?" I groaned, trying to reopen my eyes again but they failed on me once again causing me to curse under my breath in frustration.

"Can't open your eyes?" He mocked laughed, "Its not Logan by the way." He corrected.

"Then who are you?"

I could feel the guys presence near and it was choking me. Basically suffocating me as I tried to breath evenly.

He replied, knowing that he was smirking when he said those disgusting words that now haunted me, "Your worse nightmare." And with that said, he punched me and in the process, everything turned black again.

Justin's Pov

I'm pacing back and fourth panicking. Selena was meant to come back to her Aunties place last night after she left and she hasn't arrived all day at all and I knew something is up. I know Selena and I know that she wouldn't leave Liam behind like that with that Rick guy.

"Babe, stop pacing around like a madman and just relax." That irritating voice was beginning to piss me off more. Normally Mia would calm me down so easily but something was up and something about her was just pissing me more off.

"I can't!" I sighed, my hands roughly ran through my hair as I tugged on it, "What if she's hurt?"

"She's probably at her boyfriends house, Justin." She sighed, patting the spot next to her, "Come sit next to me. I need go to tell you something." The glint in her eye was something so... twisted. I didn't like it. But her reassuring smile made me smile and I sat down on the spot next to her.

"Yeah?"

"There's something that uh... She hasn't really told you. She told me but she told me she couldn't tell you and that she was scared to tell you." She said, a tear rolling down her cheek as she sniffed dramatically. And I didn't know if it was fake but I knew she was telling the truth.

I rubbed her back soothingly, "Its okay. Take a few breaths before telling me."

She nod her head, "She left. She left Liam with you because she doesn't want him."