Chapter 32: Questions

Selena's POV

I had woken up to morning sickness once again, and then I was bothered by concerned parents. I kind of wanted them to send me off to school, but they made me stay home along with Andrew.

Ha! Great. Now I'm stick with Andrew.

"Andrew, please take care of your sister!" My mom called out on her way out before slamming the front door.

I'm not sure if Andrew knows what happened, but apart of me believes that he does. "Look I know you're mad at me for some reason, and I want to stay... but I can't." I know exactly where he's going with this, today is the 'big day' for Justin's gang.

"But-"

"-I have to go Selena, but stay here and don't go anywhere. Its not safe for you, alright?" I nodded my head, he sighed and made his way over to the door.

Although I'm super upset with both Justin and my brother, I'm worried about today. No matter what they did I still care about them, and I don't want them to get hurt, or even worse, killed.

Argh, I strongly hated that word with a passion.

Before all these thoughts could go any further, I felt sick to my stomach all over again.

I can't go on like this anymore, no matter how much I try to push the worst possible thoughts away they are still there. I mean Justin and I did have sex, and as much as I want to believe that I'm not pregnant; that's all that comes to mind.

I just hope that I'm not. And I pretty much doubt it.

Justin's POV

Both Andrew and I arrived together at Jesse's house and as I'm trying to focus my thoughts on the plan but Selena is all I can think about.

Did I do something bad?

I've tried talking to her but every time I try, she just walks away and looks like she's going to burst into tears. "Hey man, don't worry about it. Selena will be fine, after this we'll figure out whats wrong." Nodding my head, we stepped inside and surprisingly, everyone was already waiting for us both.

"So we all know the plan, stay safe!" I said walking in, they all nodded their heads, agreeing to what I was saying.

"We underestimate them sometimes, just know that they're almost as good as we are." I smirked, and looked over at James who was also smirking, "Keep it in mind."

"We get it Bieber, lets stay safe and do our job!" Jesse said with excitement, rolling my eyes I nodded my head, "Now let's do this!" He exclaimed as all the boys pumped their fists in the air.

"Lets do this shit!"

"Can't wait to smash those fuckers."

"I'm pumped!"

The guys walked out as they chatted amongst themselves and walking out of the house, jumping into their cars. As I was about to open the door, Jesse's voice called me. I turned around and rose my brow at him, "Yeah, what's up man?"

"Be safe Justin, you may be the leader but you're one of the youngest..." I nodded, he was right.

I'm the leader of this gang but I'm one of the youngest members, "I will Jesse, but you have to be safe too." The all too familiar smirk showed up and appeared on Jesse's face.

"Come on, lets do this shit." He gave me a pat on the back and both of us walked out, getting into our cars and and making our way over to the location that we are heading.

Selena's POV

As soon as Logan's car pulled up I got in and said, "Drive" I told him as I put the seat belt on. He kept glancing over at me, probably wondering why I had asked him to drive me to drug store.

I didn't even think to worry about telling him right now, all I can think of right now is Justin, my brother, and the possibility that I may be pregnant. Which, I high doubt it.

"I'll wait here" Was the only thing he said when he pulled up, nodding my head I made my way into the store.

I quickly walked over and grabbed what I needed, I avoided eye contact with the cashier but from the corner of my eye I could see her giving me a look because of the pregnancy test I was buying. It's embarrassing.

Hopping into the car I hid the bag, not really wanting Logan to see what I had bought. "Can we maybe go to your house?" I asked him, I don't even want to be at my house right now; I was in no mood to go there at all.

He nodded his head, still not saying a word. I guess Logan isn't going to be very talkative today. As he drove to his place I couldn't stop worrying about the possibilities that I could get pregnant. My whole life is going to be over, and how will I tell Justin?

Justin's POV

Our cars pulled up to the location, and we realised that we were the first to arrive. No one said anything we just followed the plan, as all this stuff happened around me and I couldn't keep Selena off my mind.

"Justin, they'll probably be here late." I gave a confused look to James.

"We're sort of working with Logan's gang, one of the guys popped all of their tires." I nodded. I'm not happy that they allowed them join in on our little war here, but I guess its too late now plus there is no need to get worked up over pointless things like that.

I'm trying so hard to focus right now, but what if something happens to me. I've been hurt before, but I can easily end up dead; and me and Selena didn't even say goodbye. I guess I should just push away all those thoughts, and be happy that she's safe.

Selena's POV

"Selena, what did you buy and why do you look so nervous?" Logan looked concerned, and I know I'm not going to be able to keep this from him.

At least this will be easier than telling Justin if I am pregnant, "I uh..." I just can't get the words out.

Thinking about it is one thing, but actually saying it out loud feels like a whole other thing. "I think I'm pregnant..." his eyes literally looked like they would fall out any second,

"Oh.." was all he managed to get out.

Not really sure what to do next I made my way into the bathroom, taking a deep breath I followed the instructions and did exactly what the box told me to do. After I was done I sat on the bathroom counter, counting away the minutes.

When it was finally time to see the results I took in a deep breath, picking up the little stick with shaking hands. Looking down at it I felt my heart stop for a second...

__________________________

What do you think?

Is Selena pregnant or Not?

I almost cried reading this! lol.

Anyways, comment your thoughts in this chapter and I'll really appreciate that xx

Thank you,

- Jay xx