CHAPTER 21: THE DARK CRYSTAL OF BONDS.

Start from the beginning

Ruby:"Wait a second, Rosso and Blu told us about a fellow that looks like you."

Makoto:"That is because I am said fellow."

Weiss:"Ruby, they told me that he is not human, but a vessel instead."

Makoto:"Yes, and yet I'm paying higher TAXES THEN YOU!!."

Ruby:"What is it that you want Cereza?."

Makoto:"I came just to give you two a lesson about fighting."

"Makoto takes out a R/B Gyro."

Makoto:"And now to let the lesson commence!."

"Makoto places a crystal into the Gyro."

Gyro:"Ultraman Orb, Orb origin."

"Makoto pulls the Gyro's side handles three times and summons the Orb ring NEO."

"Makoto grabs the Orb ring NEO, activates Dark Orb mode and presses the center button on the Orb ring NEO." 

Makoto:"The power of bonds, I'LL TAKE IT!!."

"Makoto transforms into Orb dark"

Orb ring NEO:"Ultraman Orb dark."

"Ruby and Weiss both gasp in shock."

Orb dark:"The light of the galaxy calls me too! My name is Ultraman Orb Dark... NOIR BLACK SCHWART!!."

"Start music here"

"Orb dark grabs the Orb Dark Calibur and switches it to Ice mode."

Orb Dark:"Orb Dark Ice Calibur!."

"Orb Dark thrusts the Calibur into the ground, and freezes the ground, and then takes it out of the ground, causing the frozen fragments to fly at Ruby and Weiss."

"Weiss creates a Glyph to protect them from the shards of ice."

Orb Dark:"You two girls are not worthy of being Ultrawomen, let's take a look at Ice queen over here.... You were studying with Ruby and she wanted to help Velvet who was getting bullied by Carden, but you wouldn't let her."

(In RWBY manga anthology #2)

Weiss:"But...... I thought that Velvet could fend for hersel....."

Orb Dark:"SHUT IT... STOP MAKING EXUSES....oi, (Points to Ruby) Little red."

Ruby:"Yes?."

Orb Dark:"When Yang broke that mug you really liked, she asked for your forgiveness, so thats no reason to shut her out of your life!."

(In RWBY manga anthology #4)

Ruby:"(Worried laughter) Uhh, thats....uhh."

Orb Dark:"(To Weiss) And how about when you summoned that Meteor to test Yang's power, who was it going to be, Remnant, or yourself, that is what Ultras go through every day, not constantly getting into fights with their friends."

Ruby:"What are you trying to get at....That we suck?."

Orb Dark:"Listen, an ultra does not waver."

Weiss:"Come on Ruby, we don't have to take this."

Ruby:"Right, HEY....MIRAI, MUSASHI!!."

"Mirai and Musashi come out of nowhere."

Mirai:"Let's do this."