dragon

-authors point of view-
It was a clear sunny day and  kirishima decided to invite everyone to go to on a trip. "how about we go to Hawaii" Uraraka suggestedwith stars sparkling in her eyes. "how about we go to America" izuku midoriya everyone even bakugou thought about it and agreed. secretly izuku wanted to go their because he knows some dragons that live there and wanted to have a reunion with them but he couldn't tell them because he thinks they will kill him and the other dragons.

-izuku midoriya pov-
me and everyone else of 1-a were ready and were on the plane to get to America. "so deku-kun why are you excited to go to America" ochako asked  to which peeked my interest "well because i know some people there that i haven't seen in a long time so i guess i am excited." i responded she gave me a shocked expression "can we meet them!!" she yelled happily i started sweating because if they met them and get attached and we have to leave earth after this vacation. "s-sure ochako-san" i said with my stupid stuttering and soon i felt weight on my left shoulder and i looked and it was shinsou asleep. 'he can sleep!' i thought but soon crimson red blush appeared on my face.
-time skip to america -

we soon reached America and shinsou was still sleep so i sadly woke him up "wake up shinsou-kun" i whispered and faintly a small grumble 'no'  so me being nice picked him up and carried him on my back still sleeping
to be continued

(sorry i haven't uploaded this chapter and i will try to upload more and stay safe from the corona virus)