" You know that was not my fault. You fucking know that she left for her own reasons. Despite that you still blame me Abir .  I am fucking tired of this continous game of your. Just grow up."

Akash questioned angrily. He turned toward Rin who has gotten dressed between their spat.

" I don't have anything to say to you.Just collect your things and fucking get out of here "

He was turned to leave when Abir angrily spatted " You stole  every important thing of my life.
My bestfriend ,the girl i loved .You stole everything and you are saying its not your damn fault . "
Abir panted with his fist clenched tightly as he  angrily glared at Akash before his teary eyes landing on Naina.

Naina stiffened hearing "My bestfriend part ".
Her complicated gaze  landed on the person she once called her bestfriend.

Akash feirce gaze landed on the beaten face of Abir who was already fuming.
After looking at Abir for sometime, he strode outside the room  without looking back before tugging  the stiff Naina with him followed by tushar leaving Abir alone.

Abir wiped the blood from the corner of his lips before wiping the tears flowing through his eyes.
He didn't knew why and what he was doing.Why couldn't he move on.
He knew he was jealous seeing Akash move on with his life.He didn't want him to move on.
He should also feel the pain he was suffering from.
He couldn't forget her even after two years.

Akash really did care about Rin.
She was the first girl to last more than a month.He knew he could never love anyone after everything he had gone through.
He liked spending time with her.And for him it was enough.
She was popular ,beautiful , hot ,sweet , intelligent and a perfect girlfriend material.
He thought he liked her or maybe it was her facade she putted infront of him .

He was wishing , she couldn't fall into Abir sick ways tof stealing his girlfriend or any girl close to him.
It was all same with all his past girlfriends .

Abir , was sick. He couldn't digest his happiness, always competing with him whether it was his topper position or his girlfriends.

Akash really liked Rin , to the point of introducing her to his parents but everything fell down the drain.
He was exhausted of the game Abir was playing.

..........................

"Well !! , it was quite a drama today "

Naina cleared her throat to kill the silence of the living room of Akash's condo.
It was the thing she mastered over the years , she was very good at being indifferent.

All three of them , immediately returned to Akash Apartment after today's drama .
Tushar called the staff of his guesthouse to send their belongings and luggage to Akash 's condo,  which they left in hurry.

Seeing them ignoring her , she glared at both of them.   "  Guys , like seriously !!? Can you not give me the silent treatment "

Tushar rolled her eyes and Akash stared at her with amusenent.
Her antics never failed to amuse him.

"We are no ignoring you naina !!__.
I am having a headache here with a heartache " he muttered the last part dramatically .

Standing infront of him , she put her hands on his waist with a Don't-try -to-even -fool-me look directed at him.

"Listen you squirt , don't forget that i have known you since you were tiny like a peanut. So don't even try to fool me.Heartache my ass....You didn't even love her ? "  She scoffed.

Tushar sat seeing their interaction with a small smile .His lips twitched when he heard her exaggerated speech.

Akash looked at her friend with a glare but , he didn't deny her.

"Ok , the classes are going to start after 3 days. So any plan before that."

Naina changed the topic , she threw herself on the couch with a sigh.

" no plans___ all of us had enough parties and alcohol. Now get freshen
up for the first day of our university"

Tushar lectured them righteously like they were kids.He was the mature and calm one of the group.

Akash scoffed and leaned on the couch while Naina muttered "killjoy"
and was awarded with a glare from tushar which she returned with a big grin.

Akash went to his room before bidding both of his friends goodbye.
Naina drove to the female hostel , apparently muttering about having a new roomate which she wishes not to be a major bitch like the last one , while Tushar was called by his parents .

After taking Aspirin for his headache , he showered with hot water to relax his stiffen muscles.
His mind full of the events that occured 2 yrs ago. He shook his head to remove the picture of the girl who destroyed his life and shattered his heart.

He called his parents who were in a visit to delhi for a project.

He ignored the multiple calls of his now Ex girlfriend before blocking her.
He scoffed knowing the reasons of her desperate calls. Apparantly , the true love , who promised her his world , and for whom she cheated on him dumped her sorry ass after completing his goals.
It was an all time thing .

After surfing insta , he changed his relationship status to "Forever and Ever single " and ignoring the instant flow of comments , he logged off.He oath to never fall in love again or ever date anyone.

Setting his morning excercise alarm time , he slept with a bitter memory of past