I'm only me when I'm with you. (Songfic)

Thanks @amoryna025 for reminding me I need to this. I hope you all enjoy.

Drew's parents couldn't care less what their son and his girlfriend were up to, they were fine with them sitting in their yard on a warm Friday night. May and Drew honestly couldn't care either. May suddenly pulled out her phone and opened up music, she played a Taylor Swift song and Drew began to dance with her as she sang. Drew was smiling as she sang. 

Friday night beneath the stars, In a field behind your yard, You and I are painting pictures in the sky. Sometimes we don't say a thing, just listen to the crickets sing, Everything I need is right here by my side.

Drew didn't realize it but he was lip-syncing to the song as well. May smiled as she realized that he was, but she could save it for later.

And I know everything about you, I don't wanna live without you.I'm only up when you're not down, Don't wanna fly if you're still on the ground, It's like no matter what I do. Well, you drive me crazy half the time, The other half I'm only trying, To let you know that what I feel is true, And I'm only me when I'm with you.

Drew laughed inwardly as she sang, there was something that he enjoyed about teasing her. However, May didn't mind being driven absolutely crazy by him. She kind of enjoyed trying to find weaknesses in Drew. However, she kept singing for the time being. 

Just a small-town boy and girl, Living in the crazy world, trying to figure out what is and isn't true. And I don't try to hide my tears, my secrets or my deepest fears Through it all nobody gets me like you do.And you know everything about me, You say that you can't live without me. 

Drew then got an idea, he had been looking for the right time to do this and he saw his opportunity. 

I'm only up when you're not down, Don't wanna fly if you're still on the ground, It's like no matter what I do, Well, you drive me crazy half the time, The other half I'm only trying, To let you know that what I feel is true. And I'm only me when I'm with youWhen I'm with anybody else, It's so hard to be myself, And only you can tellI'm only up when you're not down, Don't wanna fly if you're still on the ground, It's like no matter what I do, Well, you drive me crazy half the time, The other half I'm only trying, To let you know that what I feel is true, And I'm only me when I'm with you. 

When May finished singing, Drew dipped her which caused May to blush. "May, would you want to be yourself more often?" May nodded yes and Drew started to get nervous, but May noticed and asked if something was wrong. "Drew, something is wrong, why can't you tell me?" "May, for the past 4 years that we've been dating, I've seen you show your true self to me and I've loved knowing the real you. You've put on a facade for everyone else, but I've put one on as well and I know the pain it can cause. I love you May, and I don't want you to wear that facade for any more than you have to. May Maple, will you marry me?" "Y-Y-YES! YESYESYESYES! 1,000,000 TIMES YES!" Drew smiled as he slid the ring on her finger, May smiled and kissed Drew passionately. When they broke away, Drew and May began drawing their initials in the stars. Together within the same heart.

YAY! This one was fun to write. Hope you all enjoyed it!