"I hope we can."

"We can, Siyeon. You're the best assassin I know."

Once her worried side is sedated, she allows herself to fall into her serious mission mode and sits up, bringing her knees to her chest.

"What are the mission aims?"

"Assassinate the gang leader along with his people, as needed. Search for Yoohyeon, or any evidence of her."

"That's right." She nods and stands again in the shaking van to strap a combat knife to her other leg.

SuA follows suit again and sits on the floor, her feet tapping away in nervousness.

Though Siyeon herself is extremely anxious towards the outcome of the mission, she tells herself that she should comfort SuA, both as a senior agent and girlfriend.

"Hey, I know this will be your first ever mission as a Rookie agent, but just work hard and it will go well."

"Thanks. I'm just worried about Yoohyeon."

"We're here." The driver calls into the back.

"Thanks for driving us. When will you pick us up?"

"Whenever you call. If you don't, at half one."

Siyeon carefully opens the van door and jumps down, landing silently. SuA steps out, her visible breath mixing with Siyeon's in the cold.

"Good luck." He tells them as he drives off and they move into the shadows of the street to get their bearings.

From the photos they looked through, the building the gang are based in is down the street, a converted warehouse.

"We'll check for possible entrances."

"Can't we just go right in through the front?" SuA asks and walks closer to the archway.

Siyeon blanks. "Yeah. We can do that, I suppose. Check if anyone's outside the warehouse."

SuA looks around the archway briefly. Her eyes look back at Siyeon, sparkling with a mix of excitement. "No one I can see."

"Uh-huh." Siyeon checks herself too, spying someone in the shadows of the front of the warehouse. "There is one person outside.You need to be more careful. Let's go." She dashes through the archway and crouches behind a shipping container.

The single man, leaning on the brick wall next to the large entrance to the warehouse yawns tiredly. He doesn't seem to notice them peeking out..

With ease, Siyeon pulls the handgun out of its harness to fire a silent shot at the man. He crumples with the shot that runs through his chest and SuA darts forward first to his body to drag it out of the entrance amd immediate sight.

Siyeon follows her, looking around for other people, but that man seemed to have been the only one outside.

"Let's move through the building together. I don't want something to go wrong, as you're still a Rookie agent."

"Sure." She agrees with a squeeze of her hand and they walk up the stairs and through the left door together, crouched low.

The room is at least twenty metres long and the people inside are packaging airtight white packets into barrels.

Drugs.

Another group appears to be cutting the white powder with packets of powdered milk. There is a second door on the other side of the room, but it seems impossible for them to get through the room without attracting attention.