𝙸

Hongjoong leaned on the wooden chair, resting his feet on the table staring at the scared man in front of him. His torn clothes revealing his dirty skin and the dry blood of the wounds present on his chest, the man gulped looking down to not meet Hongjoong's dark eyes.

"Who sent this? Bangwon?" His hoarse voice spoke up clicking his tongue, the man couldn't move, he didn't dare to, he was froze and his mind tried to calm while his eyes slowly looked up to stare at the parchment Hongjoong had in hand.

"Speak. Did Bangwon send this?" He chuckled then waved his hand smirking. "Wait no, more exactly, who else knows about this beside you ?" The two tired half closed eyes of the man drifted from the parchment to look at the two man standing in front of the door, their swords hanging and hand on it, ready to unleash at any moment.

"I- i didn't show it to anyone else, i swear it to my life!" Hongjoong smiled satisfied then turned to the red haired man standing next to a black haired one. "Get ride of him" The man nodded pulling out his sword making the other poor man crawl back away scared. "I'll make it fast" He had an evil smile on his face grabbing the man's hair then kneeling down on one knee.

"Please spare me! I will never tell anyone, i won't say a words!" The man begged rubbing his hands together, his words screaming in the red haired man ears. "Make it fast Mingi" The black haired one spoke up, his hair slightly covering one of his dark eyes.

Mingi raised his sword standing up and in a movement, the blade of his sword met the man's throat cutting it in the blink of an eye. "Oh fuck" He spoke wiping off the blood that splashed on his face. "You take care of that hwa?" The black haired man nodded walking up to the body and head that was now cut away from its owner.

Mingi took off his coat now covered in blood stains. "The keys" He threw it over Mingi who catch them walking over the closet, opening it to get a long black coat wearing it and tighten his belt then proceed to clean his sword's blade with a ripped tissue of the man clothes.

"What was in the parchment anyway ?" Mingi walked to the table taking it to open and read it:

The chief of the Daeknu tribute have betrayed the union by killing our only ancestor, the priestess Sosaa.

Mingi smirked looking down then threw the parchment in the chimney watching it burn in the woods fire. "How would Bangwon know about this ?"

"Mingi...do you really think he need to be sure he did to claim it happened? The peoples, their opinion are not in our favor and its what matter, call someone to get ride of the body, i have something to do"

The red haired man nodded bowing to his companion.

Hongjoong knocked on the massive door in front of him taking a deep breath as the door opened, an old man was sitting on a chair in the middle, a small table placed in front of him with a glass in his hand. "Chief." The ash gray haired man greeted kneeling down with his head down.

"Is it settled ?" The old man asked making Hongjoong stand up nodding, he sat in front of him staring at his wrinkled eyes. "Chief, someone know about her death. Moreover, Bangwon is still out in war but his return is soon. We need to deal with him before it's too late"

He nodded slowly handing Hongjoong a glass of wine. "Then what do you propose Hongjoong ?" The warrior smiled placing a map on the table then look back at the chief. "We may be less in numbers sir but, we're stronger, we have weapons they don't and furthermore they ignore the presence of pure blood in our rank" The chief sighed looking at Hongjoong before shaking his head.

"If we fail, all our pure blood will be executed, we will be banned or killed and Bangwon would win. I can't risk this." He brushed back his ash gray hair smirking pointing to an isolated island of the map. "What if we free the pirates in the middle of this chaos sir?" The old man scoffed crossing his eyebrows, not believing what his warriors captain had just said, pirates they struggled to isolate were going to be free?