13. Everyone Meets The Baby

While the happy new parents cuddled with their baby, there was a knock on the door. Firdevs and Peyker entered. With them, everyone else came inside to see the baby too; Alice, Sinan and Nihat.

Bihter: "Anne? Peyker?!" she let out in shock.

Behlul suddenly got up and stood at a distance, because it was kind of awkward as this was the first time everyone was seeing him and Bihter together like that.

Peyker: "Bihter, my baby sister" she broke down into tears as she came to hug her sister.
Bihter: "Who told you guys? I didn't expect to see you." she let out with teary eyes and a sweet smile not believing everything was real.
Firdevs: "Canim kizim.." Firdevs said trying to stop her tears, as this was an overwhelming moment. She never imagined Bihter as a mother but here it was and it was the sweetest thing to see!
Firdevs: "Your friends were kind enough to let us know about it so we came rushing the second we got the information. No matter what, I would have never wanted to miss this beautiful moment.."
Alice: "Sorry B, I didn't tell you about it because you would have been hesitant. But it's important to have your family by your side on days like these. I called them when you went into labour."
Bihter: "Thankyou.. I'm so lucky to have you.. all of you!"
Peyker: "How are you, Behlul? Congratulations on becoming a dad. I hope things become easier for you three now. It has been a difficult journey. I hope you keep my sister happy."
Behlul: "Thankyou! I'll make her the happiest girl in the world, you'll see for yourself. She deserves nothing less."  he said while smiling at Bihter.
Firdevs: "Congratulations Behlul! I must say I'm impressed by how you've finally stood up for your love. I was surprised to see you here. I wish you both happiness and success. The past is in the past. This is a clean slate for all of us."
Behlul: "Thanks, Firdevs Hanim. I hope we can all forget the past and move forward helping each other heal. Nihat? How are you? It's a pleasure seeing you all here."
Nihat: "I'm fine. Congratulations on becoming a dad! It's a wonderful experience. You'll enjoy every bit of it." he said while he shook Behlul's hand."
Peyker: "Ahhhh caniiiimmm! Can I hold my little nephew?" she said in excitement as she looked at the baby in Bihter's arms.
Bihter: "Take him. He's excited to meet his beautiful teyze and his cousins!"
Firdevs: "Let me see my little grandchild too!"
Peyker: "Annem, look at how adorable he is! Those rosy cheeks!!"
Firdevs: "Bihter, he resembles your childhood! I still remember the day you were born, your dad and I were so happy. You had the same rosy cheeks!" Firdevs said wiping away a tear."
Bihter: "Annem! I'm glad you're here. All of you. You have made my day even more rememberable. It's the happiest day of my life."
Firdevs: "Bihter? Behlul? Have you decided upon a name for my little sugar pie?"
Behlul: "Whatever Bihter has decided, we'll go with it.."
Bihter: "Uh- I had a few in mind but could never come to a conclusion.. I wanted to wait for the moment I actually held him in my arms.." she smiled.
Nihat: "How about Berk?" he suggested.
Peyker: "Yeah, seems cool! Nice suggestion, sweetie. But it should be whatever the parents like." she looked towards Bihter and Behlul.
Bihter: "I like it! I mean, it's kinda trendy."
Behlul: "I love it too!"
Firdevs: "Berk Haznedar it is then!"
Behlul: "Berk Yöreoglu-Haznedar!" he corrected. "It's the 21st century, he should have both his parents' surnames."
Nihat: "Bravo Behlul!"
Firdevs: "Well well, it seems like you got the right man after all, Bihter!" she winked jokingly.

Everyone laughed and got along so well; it seemed like they were a perfect family to begin with. They took turns to hold the baby and cuddle him. Everyone in the room was genuinely happy. Bihter looked around the room. Not believing this was all real. Not a hopeless dream. It was her life! All the people she dearly loved were there for her. Her heart was exploding with gratitude and love. She looked towards Behlul, with love and contentment. She couldn't stop smiling. Behlul looked back her the same way. Those secret eye contacts between them were everything! Behlul gave her a naughty wink.

Behlul: "I love you!" he whispered to Bihter without making a sound.
Bihter: "I love you too, silly!" she took his hand into hers and held it tightly.

Both of them started laughing, it was the cutest! Peyker and Firdevs couldn't believe how happy Bihter was. This was the first time they saw her like that. She was glowing from within. And they couldn't be more happier for her. Behlul was on the 7th sky. It was clear how crazy he was in love. It was all in his twinkling eyes. They had been through a lot and deserved this happiness. They finally understood they were each other's soulmate. They were made for each other. They completed each other. The day couldn't get any better! Or maybe it could?     

                               😉🤫🥰