Chapter 1

I guess I should start with an introduction my name is Emery Rose and I am 22 years old. I currently live in my two bedroom apartment with my best friend Reign. I just got fired for a story that should be saved for later.

I have a little brother named Kevin who is 7 but I call him pig brain. Am I mean for that?? Oh well, he currently lives with my parents in Michigan.. while I live in Philly. Yes I know blah blah blah...why would I move away from family blah blah blah...yada yada yada. Let's just say everybody makes mistakes.

Now I'm currently looking for a job but I literally have no idea where to start. I also absolutely love food and Naruto but don't tell anyone I said that. Now that the introduction is over lets get back to the story...

Emery Rose POV-

Emery says "I'll be back because I have to go look for a job since someone got me fired from the last one" 'cough cough.'

Reign says "What you will not do is act like you haven't had a even a tiny part in it!"

Emery says "Yeah yeah I'll see you later."

"Bye girl" said Reign

I went everywhere and no where asking if they were hiring but no one was so I got tired and went to go get a coffee. I ordered a caramel frappe. While I was walking out she ran into a man who was fine as hell everything about him screamed stay away and mysterious. He had a disbelieving look on his face.

"I'm so sorry" said Emery.

Angelo says, "You stupid fuck. Can you watch where you going? You got your drink all over my suit which I'm sure you can't afford to pay for. Do you even know who I am?"

"Oh really I didn't see...You fucking dick head. I apologized about what I did. It was an accident I'm sure if you can afford to buy this one you can afford to buy the next one too you dick." Yelled Emery.  

I left with my fiery red hair swinging. (Did I forget to mention Emery is a red head oops). After that outburst everybody in Starbucks was in awe.

Angelo thought "WOW no one ever yells at me"...she was very beautiful though I would never admit that small waist, fat ass, perky boobs but other than that nothing too special...What am I saying? Everything about her screams perfect. Shit I can't think like this. I have to get her out of my head.

So Angelo texted one of his floozies Lacey or Stacey he can never remember. "Im coming over" texted Angelo.

Emery

I got so frustrated with that beautiful man so after that I went back to my apartment. As soon as I walked in I saw Reign with another one of her one nighters for the night BIG SURPRISE.

I brushed my teeth, watched a couple movies On Netflix, and thought about calling my overbearing parents before bed even though I am 22 but I thought against it. As soon as my head hit the bed it was lights out with a certain mysterious man on my mind and me worrying about finding a job.

!Little does she know she was also on someone else's mind!

Comment what you thought of the mysterious/beautiful man.

Sorry it's a short chapter next one will be longer. Pinky Promise!