Part 4

Kakashi chuckles and feigns a sad pained look. "I suppose we can put our clothes back on..." Then he smirks and reaches around Obito's body to trail his hand down his back to grab his ass, squeezing it tight. "Now that I know this belongs to me, I can see you naked whenever I want."

Then his expression turns soft and he places his hand over Obito's hand on his cheek. "My dearest Obito, I do want to marry you. I've always dreamed of doing that." He brings Obito's hand down and plants a sweet lingering kiss on his knuckles. He looks Obito in the eye, voice shaky, "But would you marry an Akatsuki? I'm not welcome in the village and we're enemies." 

Obito gasps as he feels Kakashi's grip on his ass. "Kakashi!'' He smacks the white haired man on the chest with a blush on his face, but then he is surprised to hear Kakashi's next words.

Obito was joking about the marriage, but seeing Kakashi respond to him in a serious way makes him speechless. His heart beats faster. 

Obito looks away as a blush appears on his cheeks. "I-I do want to marry you, too.'' Then he looks back at Kakashi. "I know this is a hard decision for both of us, but believe me being with you is what I always wanted.''

Obito sighs, stroking Kakashi's cheek again. "But let's talk about it later, for now... I want to know why did you leave and betray the village? You won't leave me if you love me, right? Was it because of your father's death?''

Kakashi looks into Obito's eye. He grows silent, mulling his thoughts over as his face turns grim. He lets out a weary sigh and bends down to pick up his clothes. "I left the village because of the hypocrisy..." He puts on his pants, and then shrugs on his tight sleeveless shirt. "Yes, the way the village treated my father was part of it– It was actually the turning point for me."

Kakashi scowls and looks up at the canopy of trees above them. "His death made me realize the lie we are all living in... A village that says it exists for peace, and yet the life of a loyal shinobi is less than nothing. And of course, sending out children to fight all its wars." 

He turns toward Obito and gives him a sorrowful, earnest look. "I loved you –with all my heart– but I could no longer turn a blind eye to it all. I had to leave and find my own way." He smiles and chuckles softly. "That's why I'm with the Akatsuki. We aren't as bad as people say. We're actually a decent group of people working to fix this broken system." 

Kakashi holds his smile, slowly approaching Obito and reaching down to clasp his hands. He holds them together in his, tenderly circling the back of them with his thumbs. "I do love you, Obito... I really do. But I can't go back to the village, not yet." A pained expression crosses his face as he continues to soothe Obito's hands with his thumbs. Then he looks up into Obito's eye, suddenly hopeful. "Why don't you join me? We can work together, change the world together?"

Obito also changes to his clothes while listening to Kakashi talk about his reasons. He was about to say that he wants Kakashi to return to the village, but hearing Kakashi's explanation makes him stop. Obito sighs and hugs Kakashi from behind, sinking his face into the shoulder of the white haired man. "Enough. You don't need to talk anymore. And don't show that sad face ever again. I'm here with you."

His heart feels warm when Kakashi holds his hands while saying that he loves him, but Obito is surprised to hear Kakashi's next words. Kakashi wants him to join the Akatsuki?

Again, Obito is silent, unsure how to answer the question. He slowly looks away, a sad and doubtful expression across his face. "I-I don't know about that, Kakashi. I love you too of course. I want to stay with you and be with you all the time. And I know this world is cruel and unfair sometimes, but I can't leave the village without reason. And for me, and everyone, the Akatsuki is still the biggest criminal organization that messed up the shinobi world.''