Part 3

Kakashi stands up and grabs Obito by the hips. He gets in position behind him and teases Obito's entrance with the tip of his fully hard cock. Then he slowly slides in, stretching Obito's insides and grimacing against the tightness. "Ahh fuck… its so tight." Then he chuckles harshly with a very interested look in his eye. "I wonder… if you're a virgin, Obito." 

Obito gasps when Kakashi pulls him closer and pokes his hole with his cock, then slowly pushes that hard cock into him, deeper and deeper. "Oooh... Fuck...'' Obito moans again. "You said I'm tight? You're just too big.''

But honestly Obito loves the feel when Kakashi gets into him inch by inch. He wonders how good it will feel when Kakashi fucks him hard. He can't wait, he wants Kakashi so bad.

"So what if this is my first time? You want to say that you've done a lot of sex?''

Well, of course Obito is a virgin, he keeps himself only for the one he loves, and that person is Kakashi. Glad he can reach that goal now.

Kakashi lets out a low excited growl. Obito is tight around him, making the push inside so delicious, its almost unbearable. And the Uchiha is shaking so nicely as he's being fucked, his little hole trembling as it accepts his cock. 

Too big?" Kakashi chuckles softly. "I'm not even fully inside you yet." He continues pushing in, hard and slow, taking his dear sweet time as his thick, hard cock forces its way in. He leans forward to whisper into Obito's ear, low and seductive. "You'll see how big I really am."

He grips Obito by spreading his ass apart. Finally Kakashi pushes all the way in, and the tip of his cock hits something deep inside Obito, filling him up completely.

"Aaah.. fuck," Kakashi gasps. His hand squeezes on Obito's ass again and he jerks his hips forward,  pressing his cock deep inside and driving it upwards. He knocks Obito against the tree with the motion. 

"I wouldn't say I've done a lot of sex. But none of it meant anything." He whispers softly into Obito's ear and plants kisses along the nape of his neck. His other hand trails up the front of Obito's body and stops over his chest, where his heart lies underneath. He hugs him close to his body. "But this means everything to me. You mean everything to me." 

Obito moans as Kakashi's cock slowly invades his hole. "Ohhh, Kakashi, yes fill me with your cock." He can feel his hole widening as Kakashi keeps pushing his cock in.

Obito tries to get used to it after the cock is fully inserted. He gasps when Kakashi hits something inside his ass, that feels good. "There, Kakashi, there ... Fuck me there."

The Uchiha turns his head to look at Kakashi and nuzzles his cheek. "I don't mind if you're no longer a virgin, remembering me doing this with you for the first time makes me happy already."

One of his hands move to touch Kakashi's face, turning it so that they can make eye contact. "But from now on, please just look at me." Then Obito locks their lips together in a warm kiss.

"Mmmm… Obito…," Kakashi murmurs between kisses. He starts moving his hips, pumping his cock into Obito's ass. "Yes… only you. Always only you." He kisses him more passionately, nibbling on Obito's lips and teasing his tongue.

His thrusts start off slow, dragging his cock against Obito's inner walls as he moves in and out. His hand continues to squeeze Obito's ass while the other fondles his chest, teasing his nipples. 

He quickens his pace, pumping into Obito harder and rougher. "Nnngh.. Obito. Ahh… Fuck! You feel so good." He groans into Obito's mouth, sticking his tongue inside and then sucking his lips raw. He grips hard onto Obito's ass and starts driving into him in short deep thrusts, forcing his cock deep inside to hit that sweet sensitive spot over and over.