Chapter 1

Rikkas P.O.V.

Hello everyone. My name is Rikka. I have a sister. Her name is Shana. We are going to a new school in Misaki City. I know 11 people from there. Their names are Tomoki, Ikaros, Nymph, Ciel, Sohara, Fear, Konoha, Kirika, Dekomori, Nibutani, and Sophia or Magical Devil Girl. Shana and I are like twins but not really. We were born the same day but she is older than me. I have short dark purple hair with an antenna hair, blue eye and the other is gold but I wear an eyepatch, always carry an umbrella and right now wearing my school uniform. My sister Shana has long knee lenght black hair, reddish-Orange eyes and wearing the school uniform.

"Hey Rikka are you ready?"

"Ummmm. Y-Yea"

"Please dont be shy Rikka we know at least some people there"

"Yea I know Shana but still I am not good at being new to places"

"Ok Rikka lets go"

She grabbed my hand and draged me to the car

*Time SKIP*

Shanas P.O.V.

Rikka and I were walking to the front office.

"Hello me and my sister Rikka are new here."

"Hello Sweeties. What are your last names?"

"Takanashi"

"Ok here are your schedules"

She hands us a paper each and we leave. It is almost half the class for 1st period so we look at each others papers

"Hey Rikka we have every class together. Isn't that awesome?"

"YAYAY" She starts jumping around and hugs me

"Ok ok lets get to class" She nods and we head off

After about a minute or two we found our class. We knock on the door and we go in. Every one looks at us.

"Ahh hello you must be the new student Shana. Isn't there another student supposed to be here. I think your sister?"

"Yes she is here. She is right next to m-" I don't see her next to me and look out into the hallway and see her there acting nervous.

"Rikka come on" I hit her in the head

"Ow"

I drag her in

"This is my sister Rikka"

Everyone is quiet. Rikka and I look at each ither then at everyone. They all start screaming. I hear some "Kawaii" and "Date me". Rikka starts blushing like crazy and the teacher starts saying for people to sit down

"Ok Rikka, you may sit next to Yuuta "

Rikka sits next to this Yuuta

"And Shana you may sit next to Yuji" He raises his hanf and I sit next to him

"Hello"

"Hi"

"So are you and Rikka twins?"

"Yea but we look nothing alike"

"Well kinda"

"Ok well Yuji I have to listen so you should listen now"

"Ok Shana" From the corner of my eye I see him blushing and I just look out the window. I see I am blushing through the window. Do I like him?

Rikkas P.O.V.
"Hello Rikka. My name is Yuuta nice to meet you"

"H-h-hello" I say blushing

"Do you know anyone from this school?"

"Y-yea"

"What are their names?"

"Tomoki, Ikaros, Nymph, Ciel, Sohara, Fear, Konoha, Kirika, Dekomori, Nibutani, and Sophia or Magical Devil Girl."

"I know them. All of them acually. We are going to eat lunch together wanna come?"

"Yea" I say with a big smile. He starts laughing and I blush. Do I- Do I like him?

Well here's a FF of my top FIVE favorite Animes and UNTIL NEXT TIME SEE YA CITIZENS