A Lovely Night

Hello my fellow readers!!!!!! I think this is the first Dick multiverse out there on Wattpad (I don't actually know so...) but i had this idea for a while so bear with me!!!!

All: *THUMP* Get off me you peasants! Not until you stop calling us peasants Demon! 

Bruce: alright that's enough Damian, Tim. And where are we? *looks around and spots Jason* Jason did you bring us here?

Jason: wait why the hell do you think the i brought us here?! I want nothing to do with you!

Me: *claps til i get their attention after appearing out of nowhere* alright alright that's enough boys!!! 

Alfred: *startled by my sudden appearance* oh my!

The boys: *jump from my appearance* GAH!!!!!

Me: *deadpanned* and they say you cant jump the batboys.....

Alfred: if i may ask miss, what is it you want from us?

Me: oh nothing really~. *leans against wall like a bad girl* i just want you to react to the different Alternate universes of Richard.

Alfred: and why is that miss.......

Me: Ryoto. (this is not my real first or last name its just a name i made up) but, anyways you all besides Alfred take advantage of Dick. So i will show you bad alternate worlds consistent with Richard but to give y'all a break good ones as well so we'll start off with a good one but don't get to comfortable.~

Me: *Stands up straight from wall*  lets set the mood now~ *Snaps fingers and we appear in what looks like a movie theater with everyone with pop-corn buckets filled and their favorite beverage in the cup holder* oh and before i forget! Time wont pass while your here so no need to worry about Gotham or the Justice league!!!

Me:Now time to start. 

Starting Multiverse #1

Name: La La Land

...

..

.

The scene shows Wally in what Sebastian wheres in the song(kid Flash) and Dixie (female version of Dick) walking along a ridge looking for her car with a key thing in a yellow dress that Mia wheres. As a light sound of music starts.

Damian: *Protective and angry* Why is West with Grayson in this AU?

Me: You'll see!!!!~~~

Wally: the sun is nearly gone. The lights are turning on. A silver shine that stretches to the see. *Wally has a content look in his eyes as they walk admiring the view as he walks with Dixie*

Jason : *shoveling popcorn into his moth wow Wally has a good set of pipes!!!

Alfred: Master Jason please don't eat with your mouth full.

Jason : Sorry Alf!!!

Wally: We've stumbled on a view. That's tailor made for two. What a shame those two are you and me. * he says to tear his eyes away and look at Dixie who is slightly offended*

Bat family: *Confused* Huh

Wally: Some *the song picks up a bit and wally starts to dance subtlety and walk as Dixie keeps clicking her key thing to find her car with him slightly behind her * other girl and guy.  * walks in front of her as Dixie slightly gives up with finding her car.* would love the swirling sky.  But theirs only you and I.*looks over his shoulder for a moment and keeps walking with Dixie slightly upset* and we've got no shot.

Batbros: * wear glares at the screen with plans of murder in their head as the mumble* yeah nothing will go on between you two that's for sure.

Wally: *turns around startling Dixie as he suddenly stops.* This could never be. *takes one step closer to Dixie* Your not the type for me

Dixie: Really? *says perplexed and koi*

All: *perplexed by the sound of Dixies mature voice*

Wally: And there's not a spark in sight. *keeps eye contact with Dixie and tears it to look at the sunset and sweeps his had up and motions at it and it falls back to his side.* What a waste of a lovely night.

Dixie: *clears her throat and fixes her bag and walks towards wally with a slight glare* you say there's nothing here. *says wearing a sac arctic smile* I think ill be the one to make that call.

All: *shocked and amused at her voice.*

Wally: buy you'll call.

Dixie: *completely ignores Wally's remark and keeps singing.* and though you looks so cute in your polyester suit. *grabs jacket and then releases it*

Wally: its wool. *ignoring the slight dig and compliment*

Bruce: (Why should i feel worried when we return to the real world)

Dixie: your right I'd never fall for you act all. *shrugs slightly and walks past walking while wally stares where she used to be and turns around to look at her* and maybe this appeals.   *she motions while looking at the sunset while wally whistles to the along with the music* to someone not in heels. *she sits down on a bench tired of walking while wally walks over to the edge of the ridge to admire the view* or to anyone girl who feels * she goes into her purse* there's some chance for romance. But I'm frankly feeling nothing. *her happy expression turns bored*

Jason: *snorts* oh. *snickers*

Damian: *smirks knowing Grayson will not have her heart broken*

Tim: *laughs and grasps his sides at the rejection*

Bruce: *Smirks*

Alfred: *smiles and mutters* we'll see about that Master Dick. 

Wally: *turns around fast from where he standing to look at Dixie* is that so?

Dixie: or it could be less then nothing *flings both sides to have wally believe her*

Wally:*nods with hands in pockets and walks to her slowly* good to know. *walks around bench and doesn't looks at her* So you agree? 

Dixie: That's right. *stops looking through bag*

Both: *look at each other* what a waste of a lovely night. *wally sits down with her as she takes off her shoes and puts on new ones that were inside her bag. And tosses her old ones. Wally flicks dirt onto her shoe as he looks down with his foot as Dixie was finished with putting one on*

Jason: Oh snap! *puts a hand over his mouth to hide his smirk.*

Damian: *polishing his sword while looking at screen* TT

Me: *mutters slightly scared for wally in the real world* where did he get that?

Alfred: *polishing his pistol not looking at the screen*

Me: (ok never mind R.I.P wally in the real world)

Wally: *keeps flicking dirt onto her shoes*

Dixie: *waiting for him to stop and on the third flick of dirt hit his shoulder with the back of her hand and he stops and she finishes Putting on hr shoes.

*watch the rest cause I don't know how to describe their movements sorry 😭😭😭😭*

All: *have glares on faces and plotting murder in their heads in the most brutal way possible* 

Me: *sweatdrops and has an open grave ready for wally if he were to be apart of the show 😏* Well lets move on to the next one shall we.............

Ok so if you want wally to appear we will do in a vote

YES

Or

NO