"I k-know you can't relate─" you start saying as you try to slowly breathe and calm down, "─ I-I'm... thankful you a-apologized, tho... I forgave you a while back" You mutter the last part but he is still able to hear it.

His eyes slightly widen as he slowly steps closer to you. 

"Are you fucking serious...? How can you do such thing?" he starts sounding rather irritated. Your words also catch Fugo's attention as he glances towards you. 

"(Y/N)..." he whispers.

You look at Abbacchio, only to see his fist in front of you, seemingly being hold y something. You quickly understood that it was Gold Experience as Giorno's expression changed into a sedate one.

"PEOPLE LIKE YOU WILL END UP KILLED!" he screams at you which takes you off guard. 

What does he mean? Why would you get killed? For what?

"Abbacchio, calm down," Giorno says, in an alarming tone. 

"I've always... hated people with our attitude! You get hurt then forgive─ Of course, people will hurt you again and again! Playing nice won't do you any good!" Abbachio vents out, still pushing his fist towards your face, still being blocked by Gold experience. 

Fugo doesn't dare move, as or once...

He's not sure who's right or wrong in this situation.

Is there even someone who's right? Is there a wrong answer?

I-I know that y-you didn't mean it s-so─" You start but Abbacchiothrows his other fist towards you, being blocked again but this time, it was Fugo's hand to black him. He doesn't say a word as his expression looks dark. He just defends you.

You stand up from your place and slowly move out of the way, walking around the bench to you're behind it Abbacchio's eyes follow your figure. "Abbacchio..." You whisper as you look down.  

Abbacchio retires his fists but he still glares daggers at you. "You're so fucking weak, I just feel pity for you. People like you annoy me to death, It might be that you just don't have a clear idea of what suffering is." He affirms.

His statement catches you off guard, how can he even know if you have suffered or not? Why does he have to assume everything?

"At least I don't let myself get influenced so bad that someone had to die because of it." You boldly state and Abbacchio suddenly feels his blood boiling and his vision gets blinded by rage as he speeds towards you, only to be stopped by veins being tightly wrapped around him. 

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! I SHOULD HAVE BEATEN YOU TO DEATH BACK THEN!" Abbacchio, so enraged that he has no more control of the words he's spilling out, suddenly gets knocked off by a fist coming from under the ground.

The figure slowly comes out of a zipper as it opens up, revealing Buccirati.

"I've heard enough, Go back to your rooms and leave him to me" Bucciarati says as Giorno transforms the veins back into rocks, letting Bucciarati pick him up.

Giorno firmly takes your hand in his and drags you back inside the house, you're followed by Fugo.

No word is said, you could only hear your footsteps as you walked up the stairs into your rooms. You waved Fugo goodbye and he sadly smiles towards you before entering his room.

Your face fees sticky from the tears you feel your body tremble from the emotions you were feeling.

Giorno still doesn't say a word.

"Giorno..." You call him, walking towards him as he sat on the bed.

Giorno glances at you, his expression is barely readable.

"I..." You trail off, not sure of what to say so you slowly lean on his, embracing him as warmly as you can, wanting to feel his warmth on you after such a cold scene.

He wraps one arm around you, pulling you closer, kissing you cheek.

"Let's sleep, (Y/N). Tomorrow is going to be a long day." Giorno says as he pulls you with him as he lays on the bed, letting you lay on top of him.

You simply nod, not even taking too long as you slowly drift to sleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

↤↤↤↤↤↤↤↤To be continued. . .

Word count: 1494

Author note
I'm dying, I just finished my exams as I had to take them because I failed some subjects so yeah. It has been a long month for me but I'll try to make a chapter for each of my other Fanfictions, chyeah owo.

As always, here's a drawing!

I did it some time ago, but I didn't post it here

I did it some time ago, but I didn't post it here. I did post it on Instagram tho, sense I try to post some stuff there. It's boss Giorno and I'm not gonna lie... I did work hard on it but it seems that it's not really appreciated or liked. Much simpler drawings of mine are much more liked so, yeah. I'm still proud of it tho, I shows that I improved! C:
Anyway, have a Great Valentine's Day!