0-Hello

It has been a year since I have last written on here. I took down about half of my art, since I'm moving on to more serious projects. I thank everyone who has been supportive on here, I know they weren't easy on the eyes. But hey, it was my first year of practicing my art, and compared to now, it looks totally different. 

I was doing a google search on one of my books, just for curiosity, and found some of the art on my characters on this site 'pinterest' and it was added to a list that says 'redraw'. Not only that but I basically found all of my characters from the book on there. 

I just really don't appreciate seeing my art on another site, other than the site I originally post it on-here on wattpad.

This book was first published on January 30, 2017- when I was in one of the darkest periods of my life, I even mentioned it here. And finished January 1, 2019. This is the fourth year since it's been published, and passed it's 3rd anniversary just recently.

I was depressed real bad when publishing this, so I wrote, drew and sketched a lot to help distract my mind from it.

So, thank you so much for supporting and jumping on the train to ride with me. I made this book so I could be open to critique and advice, and inspiration for others of improvement (a span of  drawing just about every other day for a year). I still have all of my old art books/sketch journals. Like a stack of 'em XD. 

Really, I appreciate every piece of advice, vote, comment, even the not so nice comments (don't worry I deleted them lol) you all have given me :). 

I will give updates if possible.

Thank you, 

Kitty.

9/6/20-PS: This is just in case not everyone knows it, but I do have a second art book on my profile that also contains digital art!!

Thank you once again for the support! <3