Ninja Eternal

A/N: Please ignore grammar mistakes. Sometimes I want to rush these out.

Slowly, the months of training under Itachi turned into years. For 5 years, without his parent's knowledge, Naruto had been training alongside Sasuke Uchiha and under Itachi to become the strongest ninja. Over that time, Itachi and Sasuke had become more clued into the dynamic of the Hokage's family but whenever they tried to voice their disapproval, Naruto immediately defended his family and the Hokage whom he admired beyond anyone else in the world. Soon, Naruto's year at the Academy had finally finished and he alongside Sasuke and Karah were ready to finally take their final exams.

"I can't believe they even let you into the academy in the first place and now you think you can pass the exam?" Naruko said as Naruto followed Karah out of the door.

"I'm going to pass with flying colours! Believe in your brother!" Naruto said, smiling at his younger sister who only stared back with hatred.

"You're not my brother," she hissed in reply. Naruto still kept his fake smile up and followed Karah out of the door.
"Why are you following me? You're going to make people think we're related!" yelled Karah

"But we are related!" Naruto smiled.

"Ugh! Don't you think I get reminded enough? I'm going to become Hokage and then I'll never have to be associated with a weakling like you ever again!" proclaimed Karah as she began to run off. Naruto was left on his own, yet again.

"Why?" he said quietly. 'This is what I get for trying to reconnect like Itachi-sensei said' thought Naruto.

"Naruko, is Karah already gone?" Naruto heard Kushina ask.

"Yeah!" replied Naruko as she ran up to her mother.

"Shame I was gonna wish her good luck," Kushina completely ignored Naruto and walked straight into the kitchen.

"You can still wish me good luck!" Naruto smiled once again and once again, his mother ignored him. Naruto caught a hint of sorrow in his sister's eye but must've been mistaken when she yelled, "Don't embarrass Mum and Dad at the exam!"

"They're coming?" Naruto asked Naruko who scoffed.

"You really haven't been listening to what they've been telling you, have you?" said Naruko patronisingly. 'I haven't even been spoken to by them in weeks,' thought Naruto before correcting himself, 'I can't be thinking like this! I know they love me!'

"Anyway, I'll make them proud and become the strongest ninja!"

"Ugh! Nobody cares about you, just go," replied Naruko who slammed the door shut.

"Morning Hau!" Naruto grinned as he walked past the sleeping guard like he did every morning.

The written exam came and went with ease. As the practical exam began, the class was brought into an arena where the council, Hokage, his wife and the jonin senseis sat at the stands. The task was a simple showcase of Jutsu. A sparring match against a clone of the teacher Iruka. Naruto waited with anticipation and kept looking up to see his parents and Naruko staring at Karah. Finally, his turn came. He showed his mastery of chakra control and managed to beat the clone of Iruka with ease and style. He grinned as he stared up to look at his parents who were both in deep conversation with members of the council. 'They missed it,' Naruto thought but noticed Naruko staring down at him with wide eyes and an open mouth. He gave a thumbs up in response.

After Naruto came his sister who showed off her almost complete Rasengan technique against the shadow clone and easily destroyed it. Naruto felt proud of his sister and also noticed that his parents were both watching her intently. Sasuke came soon after and again defeated Iruka's clone proving to be one out of the 8 students who could do such a feat. Naruto noticed that his father seemed interested in Sasuke despite them doing similar if not exactly the same thing. The exam ended and the headbands were finally handed out. Naruto walked up to Iruka-sensei and grinned happily as a headband was placed into his hand. Suddenly, the headband was sent crashing to the ground. Karah stood next to Naruto, eyes blazing similar to her mothers.