Out Shopping

~Quinn pov~

After we finally made it to the mall, she dragged me straight to Victoria's Secrets, venturing to the very back with all the lingerie. She looked all around as I just stood away from her, terrified if I saw anybody from school. "Ooh, this is cute!" She squealed, holding up a black laced sheath the was supposed to highlight the breast line, with a little purple ribbon on the center of the top. My cheeks turned red as she held it up to me, "Yes! The perfect size!" He threw it in the shopping basket she held, picking up a pair of black thigh high stockings with little purple bows on the top. That's when I saw them, a small pair of black lacy pantie, the lace being floral print, that tied at the sides. I picked them up, looking around for any of my classmates, knowing they shopped here, and walked over to my sister. I slowly raised them and blushed, swallowing the lump in my throat, "Uh..... These.. these look cute."
"They do! We're getting them!" Again, she threw them in the basket and continued looking around the lingerie and high heels. She finally settled on a small pair of black three inch heels, picking them in my size, and smiled, "How about we go look for some other things for his surprise?"
We went and paid for the items and walked out, going to Spencer's. I was looking at the chokers and Living Dead Dolls while she went to the back. Once I chose the items and went back, I saw she had over seven dildos in the basket. I blushed, my eyes scanning over the toys as she smiled, "I think you'll get good use out of them."
I turned red and shook my head, "Elizabeth, no, I wouldn't use those!"
"Says the one I hear scream and moan all night whimpering for more." She chuckled, a few guys looking over with smirks and grins on their faces. I gulped and hid my face, "Can we just get out of here please?"
"Alright, alright, but I got one more thing that you can use when cooking for him." I glared at her, but deep inside, I was expecting her to do her worst. She only smiled and nodded, "He really likes naked aprons."
"Liz!"
She started laughing, ruffling my hair as she walked to the counter to pay. Honestly, by what she told me before, I might really like this guy.