It's only one night

Quinn's pov~
We were still at the mall after I came out of the restroom with a faint blush staining my cheeks. I sat back down next to Liz before staring down at my lap as they continued to talk about my innocence; but I zoned out half way through their conversation. It was when Liz poked my cheek that I refocused and tilted my head as she spoke, "Hey Quinn, I'm going home but i can't give you the keys. So... How about you stay with Abaddon tonight?"
"..... What?" I stared at her with wide eyes, the black bags under my eyes making it look like I was horrified. "Well, you two need to get to know each other, so why not?" She smiled innocently as I shuddered before sighing, "Alright...... I guess I will."
"Great!"
Abaddon smirked as his tail traced my legs, Liz handing him the bags with a small smirk. I shook from the tender strokes up and down my thigh from his tail before his hand grabbed mine, "We better get going then."
She waved goodbye as she ran off to her car as Abaddon chuckled, "you're awfully cute. You get that from your mother."
I paused and stared at him, "how would you know?"
"I knew your mother when she was twenty, I was only fourteen at the time."
"How old are you now?"
"Twenty six."
I stared at him again and giggled, he didn't look bad for his age, and he was really hot. Wait, what the hell am I thinking! His coal gray eyes and his red skin, they compliment him so well and yet, I just want to.... No, not in front of children, Quinn. Well, okay, I want him to fuck me so badly. Crudest yet best was to put it, but maybe that will happen tonight. I could only hope.