My darling

Abaddon pov~
I watched as Quinn's petal pink lips wrapped around the head of my cock, his warm cavern taking in my thick, throbbing organ. I groaned at the sight, his tongue twirling around the tip and licking the slit. I couldn't help but moan, my hips thrusting involuntarily. I swear I could have heard Quinn purr, the soft rumble vibrating up the hardened length of my cock. I placed my hands on his head, forcing him to take the rest in. He nearly gagged before I let him breath again. As he pulled his head back, I could see his pink lips glistening with saliva and precum, the sight driving me mad. The deep blush that dusted his cheeks made the view even sexier. He pulled away, licking his lips while slowly running his hand up and down the swollen shaft. I groaned, "Fuck, how many times have you done this?"
Quinn hesitated, casting his eyes downwards, "Twice, old boyfriends."
I chuckled softly, "And have they fucked you?" Quinn turned a deep red as he whimpered softly, "Um.... I-I'm a virgin."
My smirk widened as I growled, "The very first time is always the best. You'll love it."
Quinn hesitated before biting his lip, the ring slowly twisting around his lip, "You'll be gentle... Right?"
"As gentle as I can be." I pulled him up, pressing my lips against his softer ones, biting his bottom lip. His lips slowly grew used to mine, the embrace we shared turning into a lust filled frenzy of tongues clashing. I smirked against his lips, nipping and biting them as he quivered and moaned beneath me. His breath hitched, his lip finally splitting to let the Crimson liquid slowly spill into my mouth. I purred softly at the taste, pulling away, licking my lips. Quinn shivered and licked his lips, watching me with lust hazed eyes. "Abaddon, please...." He panted, leaning closer to me while his Jean clad hips rubbed against my hard on. I chuckled, unbuttoning his jeans, "Are you sure?"
"I'm horny as hell, so yes, I'm sure." He purred, kissing me again. I smirked and chuckled, almost ripping his jeans off of him. Quinn gasped as the cold air hit his skin, passing through the thin pair of panties he was wearing. Feeling uncomfortable, he shifted around on my hips, his erection clear through the outline of the thin black fabric. I pushed him on to the couch, attacking his neck with soft kisses, slowly trailing down to his hips. He blushed darkly and shivered, "A-Abaddon..... I was wondering.... Do you know what rimming is?"
My heart nearly stopped as I smirked, "Is that what you want to try?"
"Y-yeah..."
He turned dark red and gasped as I flipped him over on to his stomach, sliding down to the soft flesh of his ass. I licked the twitching ring of muscle, listening to him gasp and moan as I did. He tried to speak, but the only thing that came out was a shaky moan. I slowly slid the tip of my tongue into the tight crevice, causing the teen beneath me to mewl and squirm in pleasure. I pushed my tongue deeper, moving it slowly around to discover the weaknesses of my prey. Quinn squealed and came as I pressed my tongue against a certain spot, his panting harsh and uneven. I pulled my tongue out, smirking, "Ah, so that's where it is."