No Love but who knows

i was so happy somebody finally wanted me in their life. Suddenly reality hit. He wasn't doing it cuz he wanted me in his life he is only did it out of pity. He doesn't need you. Your just a burden.
"Vic... thank you for your kindness.. But I think I'm fine" I didn't look him in the eyes I was afraid he would see behind my words
He looked puzzled.
"I don't want to be a burden... You're a famous rockstar .. I'm me, a girl who will only cause you problems.. See right now you missed your set cuz of me... It's ok don't worry about me I'll be fine" I said.
I knew I would not be fine but I didn't wanna tell him that

"This isn't a request Liz... Your coming to live with me like it or not.. And your not a burden ... I like you a lot.. You seem nice and I wanna get to know you"

I sighed. Lately everyone has been the boss of me. I didn't have a choice.

After being released from the hospital We walked towards Vic's car. Vic opened the passenger door and let me in. I was scared. I knew Mike lives with Vic but what if he doesn't like me. What if Vic ends up throwing me out? I was terrified of the future.
"What you thinking about?" Vic asked
"How do you know I was thinking ?" I asked surprised
"You bite your lips. It's cute but you seem to do that a lot when you think... So what's up ? " he asked. He seems so kind and friendly.

"I don't know... life I guess ... I'm scared.. I'm scared I won't be accepted by your brother or even by you... I feel like your taking me in cuz of pity... I'm afraid you'll throw me out eventually... Everyone seems to want to do that lately...." I choked.

"Hey don't think like that.. I'm sure Mike will love you.. Your kind and friendly I like you already" he smiled at me.

Sigh I was so confused and scared. I know that no one will ever love me. I just knew it. I couldn't get attached I just can't. It will only caused me pain. I can't trust anyone not even my hero.

"Your doing it again" Vic said

I realized I was biting my lips I stopped and decided to turn on the radio. The song hold on till May was playing I started singing along "And as the sun went down we ended up on the ground
I heard the train shake the windows
You screamed over the sound
And as we own this night
I put your body to the test with mine
This love was out of control
Tell me where did it go?"

"I didn't know you have the voice of an angel" Vic said with a smile
I turned bright red. He said my voice is like an angel. I couldn't help but smile. Maybe it would work. Maybe living with Vic would be good.
Yeah right Liz get it together he will never care about you. All you are is trash. Just die.
My thought were only killing me. I couldn't take it anymore. I closed my eyes and faded of into a deep deep slumber letting reality disappear.

Hey guys ... It's been a while I've written like 3 stories and Idk what in doing with my life .. So yeah .. Hope you guys like it.