"Wake up... See everything is ok.. Your father is here... You don't have to be scared anymore..." Shen Xiao Hai said while tears rolled out from his eyes.

Yu Bin was helplessly staring at Zhang Bai Jia. He was crying silently. Other hand Wang Yibo didn't say anything nor he was crying. In few seconds they heard two sirens sounds. One was ambulance and other was police car.

"I informed them before entering this house..." Wang Yibo said calmly.

Nobody didn't say anything. Shen Xiao Hai only nodded his head. Hospital people and police officers come inside immediately. Police officers and hospital employees check that killer arm.

"Take him to the hospital too..." One of police officer said. As he get shot in his arm too.

"Yes sir..." Hospital employees answer.

Hospital employees start taking them into ambulance. Police officers start talking with Shen Xiao Hai. He explained everything. He said his son shot that killer to save his daughter.

"He is not dead sir. There won't be that much problem. Because your son was trying to save his sister. If we need to enquiry more in future.. We will contact with you..." One police officer said.

"Ok officer. I understand. You are doing your duty..." Shen Xiao Hai said.

That officer nodded his head and left from there. Before anyone Wang Yibo enter the ambulance. As he wants to go with Zhang Bai Jia but didn't say anything. Yu Bin about to go near. Carman Lee stop him by touching his shoulder.

"It's ok... Let him go with her..." Carman Lee assured Yu Bin.

"Ok aunty..." Yu Bin replied.

On the way of hospital Wang Yibo always with Zhang Bai Jia in ambulance. Zhang Bai Jia still breathing but her condition is really worse. Her hand about to fall from wheeled stretcher but Wang Yibo hold her hand immediately. He holds her tightly. Wang Yibo's mind is blank right now. He is not thinking anything. But the guilty is not taking care of his sister from the beginning is killing him from inside.

On the other hand. Carman Lee and Shen Xiao Hai in Yu Bin's car again. They are following that ambulance from behind. Carman Lee suddenly called Crystal Zhang.

"Everything is ok... We are taking her to the hospital.... And... Yibo shot that killer in his shoulder... Yes come fast..." Carman Lee said and cut the call.

Beijing Puhua International Hospital
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

They finally reached to the hospital. Hospital employees immediately take Zhang Bai Jia inside.

"Doctor.. Doctor... Doctor..." Shen Xiao Hai start screaming doctor name.

Three Doctor come close immediately. As Shen Xiao Hai family is the most powerful family in Beijing. Everyone knows them and respect them.

"Yes sir.. Her condition seems worse. Take her into ICU right now...." One doctor said while checking Zhang Bai Jia.

They immediately take Zhang Bai Jia into ICU. Everyone start waiting outside. Shen Xiao Hai notice Wang Yibo sitting alone on chair with his lowered head. He looks at Carman Lee. She nodded her head and give him a sigh to talk with Yibo. Shen Xiao Hai goes near to Wang Yibo and sit beside him.

"You don't have any questions for me?" Shen Xiao Hai asked.

"........"

"You know you can ask me anything..." Shen Xiao Hai again said.