Part 1

Obito was working on something in his house when a kunai came and stuck on his wall all of a sudden, almost injuring his face. He pulls out the kunai and takes the paper that was there, inside there's an invitation from someone to meet somewhere.

And what makes him even more surprised is the sender of the letter: 

Kakashi– his childhood friend who betrayed the village and joined a criminal organization called Akatsuki.

Obito runs to his window, looking around to see if someone is spying on him. He squeezes the paper and bites his lip. "Tch, where are you?" He will report this to the Hokage.

Kakashi sits calmly on a tree branch right outside Obito's house. He comes there often, hiding his chakra and watching the man who dwells within. Kakashi may have become a missing nin and joined the infamous Akatsuki, but he never stopped thinking about his loud crybaby friend. 

"Hmm...," Kakashi muses with a crooked grin. "Will he follow? Maybe I should give him more motivation." 

Kakashi creates another note: Follow me right now, or else I'll harm one of your students. 

He rolls up the paper and attaches it to a kunai, then throws it into the house, narrowly cutting Obito on the cheek as it passes him to hit the wall right in front of him.

Obito hisses as the kunai scraped his cheek. Blood flows from the wound and Obito wipes it. He looks where the kunai came from, but can't see the black robe with the red clouds outside.

He reads the new letter sent by Kakashi and his eye widens. "Tch." He squeezes the paper again. He doesn't have time to report this to the Hokage, but he isn't stupid.

Obito comes out of his room and makes a bunshin to deliver the letters to the Hokage while he goes to see Kakashi. Hopefully this bunshin won't expire before finishing his task. He finds Kakashi outside. "What do you want?" Obito says, as he sees Kakashi on a tree.

Kakashi watches Obito from his perch, smiling  down at him with his eye. After all, his black mask is covering half his face, and the hitai-ate with the scratched konoha symbol is covering his sharingan. 

Or Obito's sharingan– the gift Obito gave to him. 

Kakashi chuckles, then stands up on the branch, his Akatski coat fluttering around him. "Come and follow me, Obito. And I will tell you." He leaps off the branch and starts jumping onto other branches, leading in the direction outside the village.

Obito bites his lip. Tch, he lures me out of the village. This can be a trap, but this is a good opportunity to capture Kakashi, something that the Hokage has wanted for a long time. Obito follows him in silence. "Where will you take me?''

Kakashi smiles to himself as he's jumping from branch to branch, taking them further and further away from the village. So he's following me after all. He must be really curious, or maybe he's eager to capture me. No matter. I've been waiting for this for a long time, and I can't wait any longer. Obito will be mine.

Obito watches Kakashi's back as he follows behind, to be honest he is sad to see his childhood friendーNo, the person he lovesーturn out like this. Yes, Obito has been crushing on Kakashi for a long time, but never had a chance to confess. He doesn't understand why Kakashi betrayed the village. Be strong, Obito. Don't lose to your feelings. Obito hits his own chest.

They get far away from Konoha, then Kakashi stops and jumps down into a clearing. He turns around and watches Obito.

Obito jumps down to the ground as soon as Kakashi stops. Obito looks around to see if this is a trap or if there are other Akatsuki members, but it seems safe. He looks back and stares at Kakashi. "Now what? What do you want to talk about?"