A Certain Training session

—————————————————————————————————————

-(Y/N) POV-

(Y/N): I don't know why you're complaining. You're the one that brought the alcohol.

Kakine: I know, and I don't regret it. I just wish that the sun would turn off for a little while.

As it turns out, Kakine likes drinking, but doesn't like what come after. I was just about ready to shout down his ear, but my past experience with a hangover prevented this. Instead, I pushed him forward, out of the direct sunlight and into the shade of the large building that Sona had been leading us to. I looked back at our group, accompanied by Sona, Tsubaki, and Saji.

Touma: That... is a very big house.

Sona: You should see the Gremory's house. They have bigger everything. House, estate, family.

Shizuri: Makes you think that they might be overcompensating for something.

There were sniggers suppressed at the comment. Rias and Sirzechs had pretty much destroyed any goodwill and respect the fourth faction has towards that family. However, we are not fools. We know that it wouldn't be fair to judge everyone for what the siblings did. We were a lot more cautious around outsiders, but Grayfia was someone I could respect, and Millicas was a good kid. The parents of the siblings weren't exactly happy about the way things turned out, but accepted that their kids weren't the best people. I knew that there was more to their family than I had met, so I didn't know their reactions on the death of Rias Gremory. Not like it mattered to me.

Sona had just led us to a set of double doors, but she wanted her parents to meet her new pawn piece before we met with them. I wasn't sure what she thought such a meeting would involve, considering Sona's parents invited us to dinner while we were in Hell. We would be training up until the meeting with the Norse god, Odin.

Azazel had training schedules planned for Asia, Kiba, Shirone, Gasper, Akeno, and Kuroka. I was pretty sure that he had a plan for the others in the group, but I had a plan for that. I would be running training for everyone else and taking care of some supernatural politics over this trip.

Eventually, the doors opened to reveal the parents of Sona and Serafall. They fit the generalised image of nobles quite well, and I expected them to fit right in to somewhere like England in the Middle Ages. I saw that Serafall was in the room and sat at the table, along with Sona and the two pieces that came with her. Lord Sitri raised his arms in a dramatic way, making it look as if he was presenting something. His voice was very loud, to say the least.

Lord Sitri: Ah, and here they are! The newly formed "Fourth faction"! I welcome you to our home, and thank you for accepting to dine with us tonig-oof!

He was cut off by an elbow being lodged in his stomach, causing him to double over. My eyes wandered to the owner of the elbow, and was met with Lady Sitri, who looked at her husband in a rather exasperated manner.

Lady Sitri: I thought I told you. You are not meeting a god, so you can afford to lower your voice to a point where people don't loose their hearing.

A stern glare was met with Lord Sitri's withering gaze while I looked past them towards the two sisters that were sitting down. Sona looked the same as she did when Serafall arrived at school; like she wanted to wipe her own memory, but not allowing her face to give that fact away. Lady Sitri looked at us, letting her husband have time to stand up straight.

Lady Sitri: I apologise for my husband. Our daughter, Serafall, is usually person that visits who is at the level of political power you are. I believe he got a little carried away, though I assure you, he means well.