Everyone knew these nuns were from Jingxin Monastery, and then they were reminded that they came here to watch the religious activity for today. Gradually, they cooled off and restored to senses. A bunch of people stepped back, and they were left in the centre.

The girl servants and old women from magistrate knew to protect their miss, but Qi Rongzhi was still sitting on the ground with her clothes and hair in a mess. Her hair was spreading everywhere, and she lifted her eyes, which fixated on somewhere pointlessly. It was evident that she was scratched by someone because there was a wound on her forehead.

Qin Wanru stepped forward slowly and asked others to support her standing up, “Young Lady Qi, how are you?”

Qi Rongzhi was stunned and had a glazed stare. She looked lifeless, and her eyes were glassy as if she became dumb.

“Young Lady, Young Lady, how are you? Don’t scare me!” Her wet nurse got panicking, and she lunged at her, holding Qi Rongzhi’s face in her hands and yelled out.

“Who scratched and pulled our miss? None of you was allowed to leave. How dare you scratch my miss’s face! Do you know who she is?She is the miss from the magistrate, and you dared to beat her, you will die!” Chun Yi was livid, and she cursed loudly to the women standing aside. They were in terrible image, having no difference with Qi Rongzhi.

“Supporting her to stand up!” Jingxin Monastery master told the nun standing by.

Two nuns supported Qi Rongzhi to stand up carefully, and other women went in panic when they heard this was the miss from the magistrate. Some of them started to step back by stealth and felt lucky that nobody knew who touched this miss with so many people on site.

“Young Lady, Young Lady, please say something, what’s wrong with you?” Qi Rongzhi’s wet nurse was still screaming in fear.

“Please take her to the Zen room, and I’ll help to check her face. Young Lady’s face couldn’t afford to be hurt.” Jingxin Monastery master said gently.

Her words reminded old woman who repeatedly nodded her head without wiping her tears. A well-known family’s miss’s face mattered, and if it were destroyed, everyone would end in a terrible consequence. Thinking of her Madam’s means, several servants went into a panic, even Chun Yi forgot to be fierce and followed behind Qi Rongzhi with alarm.

Nobody had the mood to care about the people who started to scatter for escaping.

Beating a Young Madam from the magistrate and she was hurt so badly, nobody dared to be responsible for this.

“What happened?” Qi Baiyu rushed to get here and asked in a stern face.

“Second Young Master, Young Lady was beaten… Second Young Master, please help Young Lady!” All the servants from the magistrate took Qi Baiyu as the mainstay instantly. Some of them started crying, even Qi Rongzhi’s wet nurse wiped her tears.

Although they looked down at Qi Baiyu frequently, and they humiliated him with Qi Rongzhi a lot, they took him as the mainstay which could lead them.

“Ask Jingxin Monastery master checked her wound first, don’t leave a scar!” Qi Baiyu checked the situation and frowned while saying.

“I do think so!”

“Then hurry up, don’t delay!” Qi Baiyu frowned and said.

A bunch of crowds left with Jingxin Monastery master, and the country women who watched the scene all disappeared. An accident occurred like this, who dared to stay anymore?

Even those who didn’t intervene in this accident felt panicking while standing aside, and they felt scared that Young Lady Qi pointed them as the culprit blindly.