Chapter 14

"Peter, you class is going to be here in ten minutes."

"Hold on. Goose keeps knocking my phone off the table!"

Peter picked up Goose for fifth time, and placed her on the floor. He left his room, making sure Goose couldn't break anything.

"Boss, the group is here." FRIDAY announced.

"Make sure they get the level one passes."

"Yes boss."

Tony headed to the main building with Peter. The group was waiting in the lobby, watching Steve and Natasha train.

"Welcome to Avengers Headquarters, you already know who I am, so does anyone have questions before we start?"

"How did you stop Thanos?"

"Thor decapitated him."

"Where is he anyways?"

"Thor is currently unavailable. Any other questions?"

Everyone sat there, and Tony lead them to one of his many labs. Peter followed right behind him, along with Bucky. When they got to the lab, Peter showed them the new project.

"I am currently making advanced web fluid, which is way more sticky than previous."

"Hey Parker, how's your fake internship?"

"It isn't fake."

"And Mysterio says you're Spider Man, is that true?"

Peter got extremely nervous. Tony noticed and stepped in.

"He works with Spider Man thank you. And the internship is real."

"He just an idiot. You would never give him an internship!"

Tony was getting irritated, and signaled for Bucky to pick him up, giving full permission to beat the absolute crap out of him. Flash had a meltdown, so Bucky put him down.

"If you think you can get away with bullying my kid, you are sorely mistaken. No one messes with Peter!"

Flash was escorted off the property, within the watch of Sam and Bucky. They continued the tour into Bruce's lab. Everyone thought it was cool when Bruce made mini tesseracts, which only glowed in the dark. He gave each of them one, including Peter.

"Look, I got a red one."

"Mine glows green."

Peter smiled, knowing that this was a simple experiment. The group neared the end of the tour, stopping at the Avengers obstacle course. Tony let each of them try it. Peter beat his previous record with 15 seconds. The class headed to the bus, happy with what they did. Peter sighed and headed to the living area, where Wanda attempted to make a cake. Vision was assisting her, which wasn't ending well.

"Vis, how did you do that?"

"It's just simple cooking, would you like me to help you?"

"This is too hard."

Wanda gave up, sitting down at the table. Vision finished the cake, which looked good. Sam, Bucky, and Clint were playing Frisbee with Steve's shield, but Clint ended up getting knocked out.

"Steve's gonna kill us!"

"What should we do with Clint?"

"Add some sunglasses, it will just look like he is sleeping."

They picked Clint up, and set him on the couch. Steve looked confused, but didn't ask any questions. Natasha just rolled her eyes, continuing to sharpen her knives.